Feelingss

Shivaay

Look at them how happy couple they both are,  rab kare kisi ki buri nazar na lage un dono ko” A lady commented on me and my lovely wife(sarcastically) but they don't know reality of our relation, they are unaware of our fake love we pretend in front of people.

My life is so difficult always left me on a point where i don’t know what to do, i just don't wish to see her face. Yeah i know she is my wife but that marriage was not a love or simple arrange marriage it's a forced marriage by my parents. They force me to marry with malika, she was my just a best friend but after marriage i try to give her love and respect she deserved but her suspicious behaviour and doubts. I am done with this women, i really don't want to see her face but every time i have to show that i love her. I have to pretend that we love each other so much.

We are sitting in car together, but She is trying to peeping in my mobile, she think i am having affair outside like the hell with this women. Hundred of time i tell her that i don't have anyone in my life except her but she is not ready to understand.

We reach to oberoi mansion, leaving her i went straight to college with saying and asking anything.

St. Paul college

8:00

Shivaay

We would like to invite Mr. Shivaay singh oberoi on stage and request to distribute Awards to our toppers”  The commencement function host said with full enthusiasm in his voice.

I start walking toward stage, i am not this much interested in all this but i walk toward stag and start giving speech.

Hii Students, today you many students going to pass and all want their placement in best companies. So i am here to announce that whoever going to top college, that student going to place in our mean india leading company in business  oberoi industries and that person going to work under me.

So the toppers of this college is” everywhere is silence, everyone curious to know who is toppers and i have answer in my hand. All eyes are sitting there glued to me without taking more time i announce.

The topper is Miss Anika, she got 99% in her exams. I would like to call her on stage, please come on stage and accept your achievement.

I saw a girl walking toward me, her eyes combination of  brown black. I am drown in her eyes, she is first girl first time i lost in beauty of her. Her innocence and smile on her face attracting me toward her. She come and stand  near to me, i am so much lost in her that my eyes are following wherever she go.

I gave her award and stand a bit away.

First of all i want to say, i am happy but  not that much happy because i got award but i am super happy because i got award from Mr. Shivaay singh oberoi. He is my idol, i remember when he won gold medal in world best businessman, i was in 12th class that day i decide one day i have to work with Mr. Shivaay singh oberoi and i get this opportunity thank you so much sir for giving me this opportunity” she said all this in her single breath, till now i saw people scared me that’s why they respect me but first time i saw someone admiring and respect me so much without any reason, i don't what this but i start feeling for her in first meeting.i snapped out from my thoughts by host.

Well, i don't know what to say first time in my life i have no words to say” i laugh a little” but A very big congratulation to you for big success Miss Anika, meet tomorrow in office” i exclaimed to her and we move away from stage. The function got over

Guys please likes and comment if you want next update than atleast please 60 likes 20 comments