Target 16 - Sun: Flames Pt. 3

Start from the beginning

"We extremely save lives, so you should be extremely proud of having sun flames to the extreme even if you're not extremely working out in the extreme front lines! They're extremely important and we can extremely save lives without fighting to the extreme."

"Although you still have to extremely learn how to fight, you only do so when extremely necessary to the extreme. Since we are usually behind the extreme defensive troops' extreme barriers, we get a lot of time to extremely heal the injured allies."

"But, we will fight to the extreme if it's extremely necessary," he finished. I smiled. It was true that we don't promote violence unless absolutely necessary, especially in the medical field. Medics were needed, because if we don't have any then the risk of allies dying is higher.

Injuries, fatal wounds and concussions couldn't be treated fast enough on the battle field without medics- sun flame users were preferred as they could help stop bleeding internally and more trained users with potent sun flames could heal various injuries at the same time.

Like onii-san said, both him and I can do that along with Reborn who's flames are extremely potent. He also has stronger sun flames than both of us (he was the sun arcobaleno, one of the strongest seven, after all).

Strong sun flames are important as a medic, to be able to cater to your patient's needs quickly and efficiently. If you're even a second late, that could be the difference between life and death for the patient. It's that intense. Onii-san started to talk again.

"Don't get too worried, anxious or nervous to the extreme out on the extreme mission and always keep extremely cool and calm or otherwise the extremely injured patients will get nervous and more panicked to the extreme as well."

"Reassure them to the extreme as much as you can. Don't worry too much about the extreme details of the extreme battle and heal as many extreme injuries as fast as you extremely can whenever you can to the extreme!

"It's best to have around twenty to thirty- or more if extremely possible -extreme medics on sight in extremely large scale missions."

"Always have at least two extreme medics on standby if it's extremely possible while the others heal the extremely injured and check up on the extreme healing patients. Some other extreme idiots will try to just extremely heal up quickly and go back in, so you have to be firm to the extreme."

He looked at me pointedly when he said that.

"You have to make sure they're extremely in top shape so that they won't extremely irritate healing wounds when they extremely go back into battle. Hayato, Mukuro, Takeshi and especially Hibari have an extreme tendency to go rushing back into extreme battles."

"Of course, they aren't as extremely extreme like Tsuna over there who extremely doesn't stop to consider his extreme wounds and how extremely life threatening they are until the extreme battle is over."

He continued, glaring daggers at me while I sheepishly chuckled with the students' eyes staring at me pointedly.

"That's not very healthy, Tsuna-sama!"

"You should take care of yourself more, Tsuna-kun..."

"Don't make us worry so much and take care of yourself!"

"Please check up on your wounds, Tsuna-sama."

And other various arguments were shot at me from the students. Onii-san has a very smug and proud expression stuck onto his face, crossing his arms and smirking smugly. He must be thinking about how they share his views.

I sighed and sweatdropped, putting my hands up in an 'I surrender' manner. "Alright, alright. I will try, I promise," I vowed. Probably won't remember though, as if sensing what I was thinking, onii-san huffed and shook his head.

Chuckling, I swung my legs and hearing the loud tap my heels made when they hit the side board of the desk. "Anyway, continue please onii-san," I allowed, making the sun flame users turn back gripping their pens tightly.

I smile softly at their wonder and awe at all of these new concepts. I wish I had handled it this well when it hit me in the face that I was going to be the boss of literally the biggest mafia famiglia in the world.

Oh well, one can wish I suppose.

Too bad I wasn't quite ready for all of that information. Especially about my father being involved in the mafia. Jesus christ, how he got up in the ranks here with his utter clumsiness and weird ass personality is beyond me.

Never tell him I said that, he'd start crying and whining about 'his tuna-fish being mean' or about 'Reborn taking away his tuna-fish's innocence'. God, it's annoying. He didn't take me and Reborn dating very well either.

More so, he fainted as soon as he found out and when he woke up started mumbling about his son dating a demon who crawled out from the deepest depths of hell. It was entertaining and amusing but eventually became annoying.

That's not the point- the point is, my father is weird and he somehow became the leader of CEDEF (maybe because he's Nono's son). Sighing, I looked around the infirmary. It was pretty well equipped, with five seperate patient bays and defibrillators for each.

There were various stashes of sun, rain and sky flame pills from me, Takeshi/Colonnello and Reborn/onii-san. IVs, heart monitors, and other basic hospital equipment was put away meticulously on standby until needed along with IV bags with medicines and fluids.

Medicines such as cures for poisons, morphine and numbing medication. General anaesthetic was put into needles, ready for use and put away into drawers with a operation room at the far end of the space. The OR (operation room) was quite simple.

Anaesthetic, morphine, sleeping gas and others were inside the room with many different instruments which were rarely needed sans the odd organ transplant which was needed here and there when the sun flames couldn't fix the organ or patch it up enough for it to function.

I haven't been in there, though. Mostly onii-san and Shamal go into the OR to do the transplants. There were other reasons why sun flames might not work, like poisons and such but we found out that they can be neutralised by rain or sky flames.

Most of them anyways. The OR also had blood bags for emergencies, like blood loss where they had to get the patient's blood back quickly- we had to do that quite a lot for Mukuro and Hibari. Unsurprisingly, their blood types are the ones we have the most of.

The students looked questioningly at me as I looked around, so I cocked my head to the sound. "Ano, do you need anything?" I asked. They looked between each other and shook their heads, smiling. I hummed in response and looked outside of the window.

I saw Reborn sitting in the garden on a round, white plastic table with his espresso and a strawberry shortcake situated across from him. I smiled, getting off of the desk and walking out of the room to make my way down to the garden.

Reborn can be really sweet when he wants to be.

--={&}=--

Welcome back, sick of me? No?

Damn, too bad XD I would have thought you were all done with me by now lmao. This wasn't as good as the others I guess but there was a lot more info on how things work so...

Ma math shiz didn't work out and I was like "well sh*t I can post a chapter this week after all :^)

There are three more 'Flames' chapters and then we're gonna do some other shtuffs before going back to Japan and the Epilogue :')

Ja ne~

-Bell

P.S. ONLY THREE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS, Y'ALL EXCITED?!!