Chapter Thirteen ~A New Type of Pain~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay this has some Incest in it + boy x boy. If you don't like it, then don't read this. Because I'll write my story the way I want it.

Thank you. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  *unedited*

Chapter Thirteen ~A New Type of Pain~

Jennifer’s POV

I sigh as I look through the mirror into the back seat where my beautiful boys are fast asleep.

As I drove into town nothing looked that different. Maybe a new house or two at the most but that would be about it.

We arrived yesterday around noon in the town over. I had decided to have a good night’s rest before pulling a big shocker on my mates of being home and bringing them their sons.

But yesterday this felt like a good plan, today tho… not so much. I feel as if I shouldn’t bring my boys, like that it would be a waste of time. But that would be silly if they’re gonna meet their fathers… right?

This time I sighed sadly. I miss Jason and James soo much. I miss James’s stupid ideas and Kane yelling at us if we pulled a prank on him. I miss Jason’s laid back but completely serious self.

I miss my family. But today is the day James is going to get the BEST birthday present ever! He and Jason are going to meet their sons! Who wouldn’t be excited about that!?

“Mumma?” came a little voice from the back seat.

“Yes hunny?” I cooed as I looked into the back seat. Liam was rubbing his eyes with his cute little fists.

“We cwose wet mumma?” Naww I cooed inside my head he’s just soo CUTE!

“Almost baby, is Lucas awake too?”

“Nwo! WCAS! Wayk Wup!” Liam yelled at his slightly younger brother.

“Liam! Don’t do that!” suddenly there were sniffles then two different cries in the back seat. I quickly pulled over to the curb and put the car in park. I then quickly shifted in my seat to see both my little boys crying. I felt a stab of pain at the fact that they were crying. Whenever these two munchkins cried it made me cry. “Aww, baby don’t cry!” I unbuckled Liam and pulled him into my arms and rocked him. “Shhh… don’t cry. Mummy’s sorry for yelling.” I cooed as I rocked him gently. It took a minute or two but he quieted down and started playing with my hair. I gave him a kiss on the cheek as I put him back in his car-seat. I then unbuckled Lucas and did the same thing I did with Liam. Lucas took a little longer to quieter down but he did and started sucking on his thumb. I also gave him a kiss on his cheek.

As I put Lucas back into his car-seat he started whining. “Mumma! Mumma! Mumma!” he whined as he made grabbing motions to be back in my arms.

“No sorry sweetie, but do we want to listen to the wiggles?” I smiled at them.

I then got screamed at to put it on. I swear my boys love it more than I do! I giggled as I turned back around in my seat and turned the CD of the ‘Wiggles Big Red Car’ I had on. I swiveled back around and buckled them both back up as they ‘tried’ to sing along to the songs as they clapped and giggled.