Chapter Seven ~Stifling Hot then Frozen Cold~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay this has some Incest in it + boy x boy. If you don't like it, then don't read this. Because I'll write my story the way I want it.

Thank you.

Now here's the story.

-LittleHoney xox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  *unedited*

Chapter Seven ~Stifling Hot then Frozen Cold~

James POV

Jason laid Jen down on our bed and pulled the covers up and over her. I bent down and pecked Jen on the forehead then Jason did the same. We walked out of the room and headed back down stairs.

Jason sat down on the couch at the same time I did. I couldn’t help but look at his body… that nice hard long body. My mouth watered at the thought of licking his hard chest as his hands slide through my hair as I lick down his strong chest to that 8pack I know he hides under his clothes. God! Stop thinking like that James, NOW! I thought as I could feel the tightness of the front of my jeans.

I close my eyes for a second to get my mind under control then “Mmm… babe what are you thinking?” Jason’s husky low voice whispers in my ear. My eyes shoot open and he’s right in front of my face. If he’d been an inch closer his yummy lips would be on mine.

“W-wha…what do you mean?” I stuttered at the closeness of him.

“Oh I think you know what I mean…” he says as one of his hands run down my shirt covered chest and his lips slowly kiss down my neck.

“I… I… I don’t know what you mean.” I mumble back as his sent hits me hard.

The hand that had run down my chest suddenly grabs my semi erect cock through my jeans. “This… what did you think that mad you hard…” his husky voice said as his hand started to rub me.

“Y-you… I thought of you!” I moaned as his rubbing increased. He undid my pants faster than I could blink and had my cock out the next second. “Ahh!” I moaned out my back arching at the feel of his rough strong hand gripping my member. He licked his tongue up my neck as his hand squeezed me and started to move from the base to the tip in a slow long pull.

“I wanna lick you…” his thumb rubbed over my head “I wanna suck you…” his hand pumped me to base and back to tip “I want to fuck you nice and hard…” just as he said that a wet finger entered my tight arse.

“Ah…” I moan out as my boiling blood rushes through my veins going south.

“Right…” his finger pulls out “Here…” his finger pushes back in making my back arch further  off the couch. “Nice and hard. Do you want that baby?” his finger keeps sliding in and out of my arse as his other hand pumps faster and tighter on my member.

I couldn’t think. I couldn’t breathe. I just wanted him; in me, on me; Anyway just as long as it was him.

“James, baby. Do you want that? Do you want my mouth on you? Do you want my cock in you?” he pants in my ear as he slides in two fingers. The slight pain felt so good.

“Oh… Oh yes…” I couldn’t say any more. My brain was mush every time his two fingers thrust into me.

It was too hot… The room too hot, I pulled my shirt off but it didn’t help. It was still hot. I looked down just as Jason’s tongue licked the slit. I hissed out a breath then my breath got stuck in me as his mouth sucked on my head. Oh god I think I’ve gone to heaven… the only thing I could think as his hot wet mouth engulfed my half of my length.

My hands came down to his head as more of me entered his mouth. I fisted my fingers in his hair as his head started to bob up and down. More and more of me he swallowed until I felt him gag and GOD it felt good. It took so much not to thrust my hips and slam my whole length in him and fuck his hot mouth.

Jason’s head started to bob faster and faster, tighter and tighter he sucked. I knew I wouldn’t last much longer. I knew I was close to cumming down my mates’ throat. “Oh… so close…” was the only warning I could give him as I felt my gut clench and my balls tighten. He deep throated my again and shoved three fingers up me. That did it. That pulled me over as I death gripped his head. I couldn’t even speak, I just grunted/moaned loudly as I shot my hot load down his throat. My eyes were closed and I was in complete bliss. I could slightly hear my panting as Jason licked and sucked every last drop out of me.

“Mmm James… you are VERY yummy.” Jason moaned into my ear as he slid his body up over mine. I grabbed his jean clad hips and grinded him into me.

“Mmm baby, we’re just getting started.” I mumbled into his ear as I bit his ear lobe. I had just pulled his jeans down so his member was rubbing against mine when fear washed over me.

Wait! Fear..? It took me a moment until I realized it wasn’t my fear it was Jens’. “JEN!” I said as I bolted up straight. Jason looked at me as I looked at him. The next second we were both zipped up and running to our room. Frozen fear washed through me as we grew closer to our bedroom door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I hope you liked this.. *wink wink* 

Anyway here was Chapter Seven!

I hope you all loved / liked it! :D

So VOTE and COMMENT what you think!

Thank you for reading!

So until next we meet!

 ~LittleHoney out!

xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~