Chapter Eight ~The Nightmares are Back...~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay this has some Incest in it + boy x boy. If you don't like it, then don't read this. Because I'll write my story the way I want it.

Thank you. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sigh* alright now, this chapter... it is not a happy chapter. It shows a little light on what Kane, James and Jennifer went through. and if your smart enough ;) if explains a little on why they moved.

Now here's the story.

sorry it's a sad chapter.

-LittleHoney xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  *unedited*

Chapter Eight ~The Nightmares are Back...~

Jennifer’s POV

***Memory Dream of THAT night…***

Laughter

That’s what I was doing as I kicked a football down the field playing markers up with Kane and James. The sun shining down on the exposed skin, my shorts and short-sleeved top didn’t cover. A light trace of sweat covered my skin as I jumped up and to the side as the football was kicked back towards me. My fingers wrapped around the rough football as I tumbled to the ground with the football tightly pressed to my chest. This was life. Happiness was all that filled us.

“Come on Jen! Five more minutes till mum wanted us home for tea!” Kane yelled as both James and I groaned in protest.

“Fine!” I laughed even though I could keep playing here with my brothers for forever.

After our time was up we slowly started our walk home from our school football field.

“Mmm… I wonder what mums making us for dinner...?” I moaned out at the thought of our mums cooking. She cooked all the time. Breakfast, lunch and dinner! She cooked. She stayed at home most days learning new things to cook, but the days she’s not home she’s helping out at the local daycare center with is owned by the local pack of wolves. Their nice… I guess. They mainly leave us to our family group and only really ask us for help if someone is attacking the land or someone needs babysitting. I giggle at how many times mum has gone to help them out with babysitting. I smile.

“I think its pasta night…” Kane mumbles

“No. I remember mum getting out a roast this morning!” James argued back. I laughed at my brothers as they started bickering over what we would be having. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and noticed I didn’t have any missed messages or missed calls from mum OR dad…weird.

“Hey idiots!” I yelled at the two dummies in front of me. Have either of you heard from mum or dad yet?” I asked getting a bad feeling. The both pulled out their phones and shook their heads as a reply. Okay… now my bed feeling was getting worse.

“It’s probably nothing Jen!” James says as he drops his arm over my shoulders in a lazy way. I gave him a flat look about his arm and raise one of my eyebrows. He laughed as he pulled me close and rubbed his hand over my head messing up my hair more than it probably already was.  “How about a race home; Last one there’s has to do dishes?” James says as he starts running.