Its time

6 weeks later....

King

Today the day that we finally get K'Lani and kill Bryce.

K'Lani

This past month Bryce hasn't hit me he's been the sweetest guy ever. I don't wanna stay with him but I don't want them to kill him either.

"Baby you know I love you right?" Bryce looked me in my eyes. "Yes." I said. "Well umm I know this hard for me but I've decided to let you go." He smiled. "Really?" I smiled. "Yeah I'm thinking about it plus baby side bitch wanna make us official and I figured I should make her happy." He shrugged. "Side bitch? You had a side bitch?" I laughed. "Yeah it's not even that serious." He shrugged not caring at all. "What's the bitch name? Do she know about me?" I asked not really caring. "Bianca and yeah. She know yo name and everything she said she knew you but I ain't really sweat it." He shrugged. "Well I'm gone go pack my shit." I shrugged standing up. "Bianca on her way here so hurry up." He mumbled. "Ima beat that bitch ass" I mumbled.

No because she fucked Bryce but because she knew about me and the bitch still fucked him. This the second time she went for something that she knew was mines.

**

"Baby I'm here." I heard. Bianca's voice. She soon came in the room I was in. She knew by my outfit I was ready to fight. I had my hair braided back in two braids then tucked them, I had on my sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt.

"Baby what's she doing here?" She looked scared. "Wassup bestie." I said being funny. "K'Lani how you been." She said nervously. "Good." I smiled before I punched her in the face. I started throwing blows to her face back to back. I felt her slap me and it stung so I started hitting her even harder. "Yo fucking hoe! I should kill you bitch!" I yelled throwing blows. I felt someone throw me to the other side of the room. I hit my back hard as hell.

"Fuck you hitting on her for?!" Bryce snapped. "Cause this the second time that bitch done messed with mines. First King now you." I shook my head.

"You dated king?!" Bryce yelled. "Yeah and what." Bianca rolled her eyes. Bryce slapped her in the face. "Watch who the fuck you talking to." He snapped.

"It's cool Bianca ain't going no where but you can get the fuck out." He shrugged. "Gladly." I smiled.

Dime

I brushed my teeth. I think I got food poisoning I've been throwing up non stop for the past month. This shit irritating. And this food got me getting fat and shit.

"Dime this the 8th time you thrown up. Take this." Drewski this white boy handed me a pregnancy test. "I ain't pregnant." I laughed. "You and King been fucking and now you throwing up what's the odds of that?" He snapped. "Food poisoning." I shrugged. "Food poisoning don't make you get fat."he chucked.

"Take it." He handed it to me.

*
"What it say?" He asked. "That I'm pregnant." I mumbled. "Go tell King." Was all he said before walking out.

Fuck! King probably gone fire me. I'm not having his baby. I'm just gone abort it. But I still should tell him.

***
"King?" I mumbled. "Wassup Dime?" He said grabbing me by my waist. "I'm pregnant." I said still having his hands wrapped around my waist. "What?" He chuckled. "It's fine once we get back I'm gotta abort it. I shrugged.

"Diamond Jackson I swear if you kill my baby I'm gone kill you! He yelled chocking me. "King! I don't want no baby by you!" I snapped. "You don't got a damn choice." He said before letting me go.

I just gotta make a run for it. Once we get K'Lani back I'm gone.

****2 months later.....

K'Lani

"Hey King. Hey Dime." I smiled. I gave King a hug and a little peck on the cheek. "Dime for you to only be 3 months you kinda big girl. You sure it's not twins." I laughed. "I hope not." She giggled. "Well how have you guys been?" I smiled. "Good." She said grabbing Kings hand.

"Well umm I should get going bye." I mumbled walking away. Dime and King are together and I'm stuck as a loner.

Not that it matters I've been tryna stay single for a while now anyways.