Done Playing

2 months later.....

K'Lani

"Thanks for walking me home." I smiled at Justin. "Any time." He smirked. Justin honestly was a thug. But he was so romantic. He's buff as hell tho.

"Lani Get in the fucking house!" I turned and seen King. "Boyfriend?" Justin asked. "Nope." I shrugged.

*

"What the fuck you want man?" I sighed. "What the fuck is up with yo ole difficult ass? One minute you cool then you be snapping for nothing." He snapped.

"I don't know what's wrong with me." I shrugged. "Fix it and stop talking to Justin." He said in a irritated tone.

"Why?" I asked. "Cause I said so." He said. "Why you here?" I asked. "I wanted to see you." He shrugged. "King I like you and that's why the way I am. I hate letting my guard down." I sighed. "Well now you like Justin so ima get out yo way."
He mumbled before walking away.

I sighed frustrated. I'm not gonna chase after no nigga.
"You wrong." My granny said. "How ? I didn't do nothing." I said getting irritated. "He actually liked you girl. But you had to be extra as hell just like yo damn momma." She snapped.

"I don't need him trying to have sex with me then leave me. No it's not happening." I snapped. "Have I ever done you wrong?" She asked. "No granny."I sighed. "That proves that everybody isn't the same. You can't blame that boy for what other people did to you." She explained.

"You right. But it's too late for all of that." I said before walking to my room.

King

I like Lani but I ain't gone keep chasing her ass. She wanna be extra and shit I'm gone let her.

***

"I missed you. Yeen been hitting a bitch up." Bianca sighed. "Yeah I was busy." I mumbled. "When you gone make me yo girl?" She whined. Me and Bianca go way back. She cool as hell.

I might as well make her my damn girl. "Today." I mumbled. I gotta forget about K'Lani. She ain't my girl no ways

"Really?" Bianca smiled. I nodded. "About fucking time." She laughed.

****Next Day***

K'Lani

I woke up and got ready for school.

**

"King I wanted to say sorry." I mumbled. "It's cool. I don't care no more." He shrugged nonchalantly. I shrugged at least I tried.

I noticed him go sit with Bianca. Bianca is my bestfriend. We go way back. She probably telling him to talk to me and stuff.

Bianca

"Hey baby." I smiled. "Wassup." He gave me a side hug. "Why you was talking to K'Lani?" I asked. "She tryna apologize for some shit." He shrugged.

I know she gone be mad at me when she finds out. But she playing with King. Yeah she told me how much she likes him and shit.

She still my bestfriend I just took her nigga that's all. Nothing two serious.

"Bestfriend come here." I looked up and seen K'Lani. "Bestfriend?" King looked at me.

"Yeah this my bestie." I smiled. King looked at me funny. "Y'all can talk right here Ian listening." He shrugged.

"Don't try to hook me up with him girl. We don't mess anymore." She mumbled. "Oh I know." I mumbled.

"Bestfriend you be finding stuff out fast. We need to find some niggas." She giggles. "I got one." I mumbled. "Who?!" She smiled.

"King." I said with a straight face. "I'm sor-" she punched the fuck out of me.

"You know how I felt about him but you just had to be a fucking hoe!" She yelled still punching me.

King

"K'Lani I didn't know y'all was bestfriends. She never said anything about it otherwise I wouldn't have cuffed her. Bianca we done." I shrugged.

"FOR EVERY BITCH IN THE SCHOOL KING BELONGS TO ME." K'Lani announced.

Honestly I was surprised as hell. "I'm done playing games. You mines." She said before walking away.