*LATER*

SPEAKER: "I bet you liked that last piece. Well, last for the night is our audience opportunity to show their talent. Is there anyone in the audience who would like to sing a song?"

Some people raise their hands.

RAVEN: "Sis, you should go!"

REESE: "I should, shouldn't I?"

GIA: "Yeah, it would give you some promo since you want to be a singer."

NICOLE: "She's right. Go kick some booty!" (smiles big)

REESE: (confidently raises her hand)

SPEAKER: "How about you, in the purple dress."

REESE: "Me?!"

SPEAKER: "Yes, sweetie, come up here!"

REESE: (goes onstage, excited)

SPEAKER: "State your name and what you'll be singing."

REESE: "Hey, everyone. I'm Reese Jackson and I'll be singing an original song called Our Love..."

__ Dustin's POV __

Reese just finished performing onstage. She's actually a really good singer! Anyway, I can't believe I ran into Raven again; ever since I saw her yesterday it was just something about her.

I mean she's FINE forreal, and I know she can't resist a good-looking guy like me ;) lol. But I just have this feeling in my stomach that... somehow she needs to be in my life. It's almost like I can hear her say my name.

Dustin... Dustin.. Dustin..

MELISSA: "DUSTIN!!"

DUSTIN: "Huh?! Whats wrong?"

MELISSA: "You were spacing out again."

DUSTIN: "Oh... my bad. I do that sometimes -- it's all good though."

MELISSA: "Alright, babe."

SPEAKER: "That's all folks. Have a good evening!"

DUSTIN: "You ready to go?"

MELISSA: "Yes."

DUSTIN: "Alright, let's go."

RAVEN: "Dustin!" (touching his arm)

DUSTIN: "Raven?" (smiles)

RAVEN: "Just wanna tell you goodnight. And also you look amazing."

DUSTIN: "Thanks, Raven. You ladies all look beautiful tonight." (flirts)

REESE/NICOLE: "We know."

DUSTIN: "See you later, Gia?"

GIA: "See you later." (shy grin)

MELISSA: "Okaaay, we said enough goodbyes. Dusty-wusty, let's go to YOUR room tonight..." (smirks at the girls, then leaves)

>>>>>>>>>>>

__ Nicole's POV __

Today is the first day of college. I can't wait to go to Georgia State with my friends! I'm curious about how things will be; I don't really care about my classes even though they're supposedly "important". I just want to have fun, hang with my girls, find a man, and become a better dancer. Is that too much to ask?

Anyway, since the university is just downtown, it shouldn't take long to drive there. After I finished getting dressed, I walked downstairs to see my mom and the dude from yesterday in the kitchen. Thankfully, they had clothes on this time.

NICOLE'S MOM: "Morning, sweetie. You ready for your first day of college?" (smiles)

NICOLE: "I guess so..."

NICOLE'S MOM: "You know I'm gonna miss you, right?"

NICOLE: "It's not like I'm in a different state, I'll be five minutes away. Plus, you won't even think about me because you'll be too preoccupied with your boyfriends." (rolls eyes)

NICOLE'S MOM: (rolls eyes) "Your just jealous because you don't have one."

NICOLE: (mad) "Really?! Thanks for making my day mom..."

NICOLE'S MOM: "Sweetie, I didn't mean it--"

She's so stupid! I stormed out of the house before she could say anything else. I'm glad I'm getting away from this woman, now I can do whatever I want...

__ Gia's POV __

I woke up this morning at 5am. I packed all of my things and got dressed for the first day of college. I'm soo stressed out and nervous right now. This day HAS to be perfect...

GIA'S MOM: "Hey, sweetie. You ready for a new chapter in your life?" 

GIA: "Yes, I'm really nervous though."

GIA'S MOM: "Oh, don't be nervous, just have fun!"

GIA'S DAD: "Yeah, just know that we will always love you no matter what you do. You're our only daughter." (hugs her)

GIA: "Aww, I love you guys, too!" (hugs them)

GIA'S MOM: "You should go now. You sure you don't want us to help you around campus?"

GIA: "NO!! I'm grown now..."

GIA'S DAD: "Oh, she's GROWN now, you hear that?" (chuckles a bit)

GIA: (giggles) "You know what I mean. Call you guys later. Bye!"

So off I go. I wonder whats in store...

__ Author's POV __

Reese, Raven, Nicole, and Gia all arrive at the University. They check in, get their schedules, and find their dorm rooms. When they finish unpacking, they go down to the student lounge to chill.

REESE: "We're finally here!"

NICOLE: "Yeah, never thought it would happen."

RAVEN: (looking around)

REESE: "Ugh, Rae?"

RAVEN: "Huh??"

REESE: "Ya man Dustin ain't here, so calm down. You're lookin' real thirsty." (chuckles)

RAVEN: "Shut up, I'm not even thinking about him..."

REESE: "Riiiggghhhttt."

GIA: "Do you think the guys will actually be here?"

NICOLE: "I hope so."

GIA: "Too bad Kelly doesn't go here." (pouts a little)

RAVEN: "I wish Dustin was here." (pouts a little)

REESE: "Y'all are pathetic." (shakes her head)

COLLEGE GUY: (to Reese) "Excuse me, miss?"

REESE: "Yes?"

COLLEGE GUY: "I just wanna say that... I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you." (smiles, admiring her beauty)

GIA/NICOLE/RAVEN: (confused, looking on)

REESE: "Oh... well I can say that about you, too. What's your name?" (flirty)

ERIC: "Eric." (grins at Reese)

REESE: "Cute. You can sit by me if you want."

ERIC: "Okay, cool."

RAVEN: "Oh, boy..."