{Part Two}

•Key•

(Y/n) = your name
(F/c) = favorite color
(F/a) = favorite animal
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(F/c/s) = favorite clothing store.

More will be added with time. :)

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I blink my eyes a few times, adjusting my vision. I walk downstairs into the kitchen. Still in just my sports bra and sweatpants I get a couple of weird stares from the boys.

"What?" I ask annoyed

"(Y/n)? Do you know what you're wearing?" Matt asks. I look down and blush slightly.

"Whatever." I say sitting down and receiving pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

"Did I ever tell you guys that (y/n) can make the best breakfast ever." Tom say while copying my actions.

"Im not that good of a cook, I mean I can make pancakes but tha-" I was cut off by a finger pressing against my lips.

"(Y/n). You're a good cook, okay?" I nod slowly and silently.

We eat for the next 15 minutes. Just talking, laughing, and eating. Then Matt brings up an idea.

"Hey guys wanna play Never Have I Ever? You know, to get to know each other better?" We all nod in agreement.

We sit in a circle. Im between Tom and Tord.

"I'll go first." Tord says.

"Never have I ever, had kinky sex."

"Tord what the fuck!?"

"Whatever."

Im the only one who puts down my finger. Tom looks at me disappointed, Edd looks confused, Matt doesn't even care, and Tord in smirking stupidly.

"Never have I ever, had normal eyes."
I say this whilst high-fiving Tom.

After a while of embarrassing each other. I started to feel a pain in my stomach.

"I'll be right back." I get up and walk over to the bathroom.

Mother Nature came for me like she does every month and gave me a period. As I walk back I become very angry and very ready to kick someone's ass.

"Im not playing anymore. Im going to my room if anyone bothers me for other than the house is on fire or I need to bury a body I will kill them. Understood?" Everyone nods except for Tord who get up and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you on your period?" He whispers, smirking.

I growled and shove him into a wall, by his throat.

"TORD YOU DON'T EVER ASK A GIRL IF SHE'S ON HER PERIOD. AND IF YOU EVER ASK ME AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND BEAT YOU WITH IT! UNDERSTOOD!?"

He gulps under my hand. I dropped him, falling to the floor. I walk in the bathroom and look for a tampon.

"SHIT!"

Tom comes running up to me worried. "What is it?"

"I have to go to the store."

"Ill go for you! What do you need?"

"I need tampons."

"Oh uh.. Wha-what kind?"

I show him the box that they were in.

"Alright.. Anything else?"

"Get me the biggest box of chocolate you can find."

I head up to my room and sit down. I think I could've just killed Tord.. Oh well I know Tom hates him anyways.

(Word count: 550)