girl with the batman jacket. * paul lahote*

A/N So I was extremely bored and decided to write a twilight fan-fic aka a Paul Lahote imprint story.

So yea... Enjoy my story!

Chloecullen4 xoxo

April P.O.V

I looked in the mirror and sighed, why the hell did I have to go to this new school.

Bloody hell I was quite happy with the town called Llanelli I was living in. Llanelli is situated in the south of Wales; aka near by the capital of wales, Cardiff.

I finnished off coating my eyelashes in thick black gloop other wise known as mascara.

My bright red dyed hair was cut short below my shoulders just above my boobs. My hair was cut in a choppy style.

I had a very pale complexion that actually glows. I was quite short maybe about 5"2?

I was skinny with nice curves in all the right places which my clothes seemed to hug.

I had on a grey long sleeved top on with a black vest type top on top.. ( Wow I said the word top alot). Grey skinny jeans and black converse.

( Her outfit and the person that plays April is Hayley Williams and the outfit is what she wears in decode. Also her hair is the same aswell!:) )

My red hair was straightened and my hazel eyes were surrounded with light black eyeliner and mascara.

Finishing brushing my already white straight teeth I walked back into my room and got my batman jacket.

Grudgingly placing my earphones, pencil case and notebooks in my black and white checked bag I made my way downstairs.

My parents sat at the table drinking coffee looking annoyed.

" Gosh why do you take so bloody long to get ready!" my dad said annoyed gulping down the remains of his coffee and stood up.

I glared at him and we all walked out to our separate cars. Me to me black and yellow evo 9, my dad to his Black Audi r8 and my mum to her White Audi r8 Spyder.

Our cars will defiantly stand out to the old rusty trucks that people can only afford.

" Now listen here April! I do not expect a phone call from the school because of your behavior! Am I understood?!" my dad said warning me.

I rolled my eyes and chucked my bag into the passenger seat.

" Yea what ever" I said before jumping into the drivers seat and pulled out of the drive way dangerously.

Finding the school was surprisingly successful, and finding a parking spot too.

After parking and snickering when other people drooled over my car I got out and placed my bag on my back.

I locked my car and started up to the main office hearing a few wolf whistles and ' Daaaaaaaaamn's! ' from buzzing boys.

I growled at all of them and opened the door of the office and slamming it behinde earning a glare from the receptionist.

I simply glared back and made my way over to her. I held in a laugh as I really looked at her.

Oh my god she looks like a giant Opal- fruit! Her face is bright orange due to the amounts of foundation she put on.

Bright pink lipstick and her eyes looking like spider legs which was currently ogling something or rather someone from behind me.

I rolled my eyes and waved my hand in front of her face annoyed.

" Yooo crayon?! I need my stuff for today! Im a new student and shit." I said not really bothered.

" What did you just call me?" she hissed obviously trying to look cool infront of the boys behind me.

" Well I called you crayon seeming it looks like you've been gang banged by crayola.." I said earning a full on laugh from the boys behind me.

I smirked as her face went red from embarrassment and anger. I snickered as she stood up and went to scream in my face when a old women came up behind her.

" Um Britney all I said was for you to photocopy stuff, not to act secretary. That's my job now start getting to class." the old women said and sat down in the seat.

" Now, how can I help you sweetie?" the old women said sweetly smiling calmly. I smiled back kindly.

" Urm Im the new student. April Williams." I said back.

" Ah yes! im Sue Clearwater and here's your stuff. Get this signed by the end of the day and heres your locker combination." she said handing me all the stuff.

" Thankyou." I said nodding my head gratefully. She smiled and nodded.

" Have a good day." she said and I smiled back before making my way into the hallways to find my locker.

Seriously though, lockers? Really?! In my old school we carried everything around! I sighed and came up to the rows of lockers.

718 719 720 721 Hah! 722! I smirked and found a couple making out on it. I huffed annoyed and growled.

" Yo, weirdo's move! Your on my locker." I said and their heads snapped up. It was a blonde headed jock and the Opal- fruit; Britney.

" No." Britney said smirking before going back to her game of tonsil tennis with the meat head.

I laughed as my temper was starting to go. Everyone was starting to look as I ' talked' to their ' queen bee'.

" No? Okay let me rephrase that. Move now or I'll make you move so that your head is permanently stuck into that wall." I said threatening her.

" Is that a threat?!" she said in her annoying high pitched voice.

" No its a promise pal, now MOVE" I all but snarled at her and she quickly scattered away. I smirked and put my stuff in the locker before walking to my first lesson; Maths.

" This isn't over!" I heard her call to me making me just laugh. I turned my head over my shoulder.

" Naw sweetie I think it is." I said before walking down the hallways and around the corner.

Well... What a lovely start of the day!