𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

Previously in Kiss My Heart ...

"Mhm-hmm. Now, I'll be dragging the two people since I am the Chairman of the Disciplinary committee." He said as he turns to face Fusa-ojisama and Natsu-neesama. "Now, you two, let's go before I will enforce a rule on you." He said in a sweet tone as he drags them out. "I'm sorry for the rash actions of these two, I'll be handling them." He apologizes as we all could only stand where we were and watch the two Kusanagi getting drag out of the Hoshi Fes House. "Now that was akward." Kato stated as we all nod in agreement.

"But.... Anjou-senpai, will you teach Ai to dance?" He ask the blonde as he looks away. "I-I'm not so sure." He evaded to answer as Kato and I blink at him in confusion. "What? Senpai, aren't you a dance major?" He ask as Ichijouji-senpai was looking at him. I blink at the conversation between them as I got the snacks and tea ready for them. At sunset, I was walking in the library, looking through books of different artes and history of the school. I was looking to find a book of dance lessons. "I know I can do it." I said to myself.

§«·°·..·♩♪♫¤.•'°'•.•..>>★<<..•.•'°'•.·♫♪♩·..·°·»§

The next day, I was reading the book to understand how the dances were done as I long forgotten how to dance a waltz. As I was following the step, the wind blew a bit stronger, but only this time, it blew my bookmark in the air to only get in a tree. "W-Why?" I said to myself as I spotted the bookmark. I jumped to try at least touch the bookmark, but someone got it for me as I saw it was Anjou-senpai. He looks back at me with my bookmark in his hands. "Here you go, my gentle blossom." He said as he hands me the bookmark.

"A-Arigato Anjou-senpai." I said as he was looking at the book in my arm. "You're such a serious gentle blossom. You're learning how to dance after what the king said to you." He noted as I blink at him. "Oh, actually..." Before I could finish, I felt hands cupping my chin to look up to see the blonde staring into my blue eyes. "But you can't dance properly while looking down, can you?" He ask me as I realizes that he was willing to help me to laern how to waltz once again.

As he tells me how to do it properly, during this entire time, I couldn't help but feel fascinated by his sparkles as he was teaching me. "They are so beautiful." I said out loud as he stops and look at me. "What?" He ask as I retract my arms in close to me. "E-Eh." I stuttered as he smiles at me. "Go on?" He said as I blink a bit. "Oh, uhm... You must really love dancing." I honestly answered him as his eyes were widen a bit. "Love?" He said as he glance downward to the ground. "I don't know about that. I wish I did... Just kidding." He sounded a bit sad as he covers himself once again.

I could tell by the eyes that express his feelings, knowing it that he was lying. "Well, that's the end of our lesson." He said as hand me the book. "Um. Well... I..." Before I could say anything, I heard Anjou-senpai spoke, "Huh? You're here Georgie?" I blink a bit as both the blackette senpai and I tilt our heads to the side in confusion. "Georgie?" Ichijouji-senpai ask in confusion as the blonde senpai spoke with a closed eyes and a smile.

Note: Hahahahahahaha~When I heard about the nickname that Anjou gave to Ichijouji, I laugh pretty hard since the name, Georgie just didn't seem to fit black haired man at all.

"Ichijouji is a such long name. And don't you think that Georgie is cuter? You're one Gerogie, one Jouji, Ichijouji. Just kidding~" He said as Ichijouji-senpai calmly retorts back. "Aren't you tired of going through life making fun of everyone and everything?" I could only look back at the two senpai as Anjou-senpai seems to quet a bit down thatn usual. "If you're not going to try, please stop coming to the meetings. You're just bothering everyone." He said as I could only give him a confused stare.