𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬

Previously in Kiss My Heart ...

"Okay." He responds as I made my way over to him. "Hello Hibiki-san." I greeted him as he greets back with a bright smile. "Yo your highness." "P-Please don't call me your highness. Just call me my name." I said as he nods. "Alright Ai. Then you can call me Kanato." He said as I gave him a gentle smile. "Mn. Kato."

I said as he blinks with a blush on his face at me. "Kato?" He ask as I giggle at him. "Mhm-hmm." I respond as he just smiles back. Then we turn our attention back to the teacher as he spoke, "Regarding this year's Hoshinomori Summer Festival..." He pauses as all the students were excited for it. I knew about the festival since Natsu-nee and Fuyu-nii always tells me whenever they're back from school for break.

"These three will be your first-year executive committee members. First up is... Kusanagi Aia." He calls out as everyone gasp a bit. "H-Hai." I respond as everyone were surprise. 'That was too fast for me to be chosen.' I thought as the teacher continues. "Tsukushi Monet." "Hai." The silverette responds as I look to see it was the Monochrome Prince. "Hibiki Kanato." He calls out as Kato raised his hands up. "Hai." The redhead responds while the teacher nods.

«· ° · .. · ♩ ♪ ♫ ¤. • ' ° ' •. • .. >>*<< .. ★ •. • ' ° ' •. · ♫ ♪ ♩ · .. · ° · »

As few days has pass and class was done, I made my way to the Hoshi Festival House to meet with the other members. I open the door as I saw the hall full of pictures. I stood in front of the three pictures, seeing okaa-san and otou-san together with people. Then looking at the two seperate pictures of Natsu-nee and Fuyu-nii are different years as executive committee.

"That year, the festival was known as the Hoshinomori Summer Festival of Miracles and Blessings. Chaired by your parents. People still talks about it to this day." A voice was heard as I turn to face a teacher with purple hair. "Who are you sensei?" I ask him as I didn't know who he was. "Oh. Todo Chieri." He introduce himself as I nod.

We begin to walk to the conference room to see Ichijouji-senpai already seated. We sat down as we waited for two hours as the blackette senpai lightly slams his hands on the table, scaring me a bit. "Waiting any longer would be a waste of time." He stated. "What?" Todo-sensei ask as both of us looked at him.

He got up from his chair a with a paper in his hand. "Any why did it has to be these members, sir?" He ask as the purplette sat up from the couch. "Who knows. It was the principal's decision." He said as Ichijouji-senpai looks at him with a stern tone. "With Suminomiya on the committee, we won't get anything done." He stated while I was shuffling around my seat.

"We can't help of what's already been decided." He said as the blackette continues, "We're talking about Suminomiya here." "Oh well. In any case, you're free to go for today." Todo-sensei said as the second-year blackette stood his ground.

"No. We should change the members on the committee." He declares as I stood up, looking at him. "I object to changing the members." I stated as he turns around to face me. "Your highness, they didn't even come to the first meeting. Someone like that doesn't deserves to be on the committee." He said in a cold tone while I only look at him directly in the eyes.

"I know that the Hoshi Fes is the biggest event in Hoshigei. The committe are responsible for everything, including the Art Session. But, that's where you're wrong about the members. They may even have their own reasons to not come." I stated as both of us were only staring at each other until I saw his face turn slight pink.