(40)

Aaron came home 3 weeks ago, he was in the hospital for a week. Him and Hayden are back together but keeping it a secret from most people except the people in the house so Anaconda doesn't find out. 

"Babe, you ready to go?" Colby asks.

"Yeah, coming" I say. Right now we're going to the doctors and we get to find out the gender! Shea's appointment is today too so we're picking her up on the way. Her appointment is 30 minutes after ours in the same place.

~<>~<>~

"Would you like to know the sex?" Dr. McCartney asks.

"Yes" we both say.

"Alright... it's a girl"

"A girl?" we both ask.

"Mhm, congratulations" 

"Congrats, guys" Shea smiles.

~<>~<>~

"Want to know the genders?" Dr. Fisher asks.

"Yes" Shea says.

"It looks like you are having 2 boys" 

"Aw congrats, Shea" I say.

"Thanks, Hail" she smiles. 

~<>~<>~

I go to my room and grab my camera. I set it up on my desk. I make sure the lighting's good then sit in front of the camera and turn it on.

"Hi everyone! So, I know it'a been a long time since I posted; 5 months to be exact. Well that is because I have been really busy with my personal life. As most of you saw in the news, I was kidnapped and tortured for a month. I saw a lot of people saying it was fake and it was just a publicity stunt. It was not fake, for that few weeks when I ran away I was working as a prostitute for this gang. I was walking back to the orphanage 5 months ago and a gang member captured me. The leader tortured me for information I didn't have. I went through 4 complicated surgeries to fix what had not healed right" I wipe the tears from eyes, sniff, and put on a smile.

"Somehow after everything that happened, my baby survived. Nobody knew I was pregnant, including myself, until weeks after my surgeries. I found out I was pregnant 4 months ago and that I had already been pregnant for a month. Today I got to find out that I'm having a baby girl and I already know what I'm naming her. My mom was murdered when I was 8. She was the best person in my life and I'm so happy that I had her as my mother. I decided when I was 12 that I was gonna name my first girl after my mother. With that, my baby's name is Emma" Oh my god this is such a sappy video, I'm crying again. Pull yourself together Hailey so you can finish the video.

"And in other news, Colby proposed to me a month ago. We're having our wedding after the twins and Emma are born. If you've been watching Shea Elyse then you should know that she is having twins and giving them to me and Colby so she can take care of her mother in Japan. Colby and I got a 2 bedroom apartment but it looks like we're gonna be needing a bigger one"

"I've decided that I'm gonna make a family channel. I've always wanted to do this since I started watching family channels I just never thought it would be a possibility, I never even thought I would have a family. I don't know what it's gonna be called yet but when I'm done I'l let you guys know. I think that's all for today so I'll see you guys later. Bye!" I wave and turn off the camera.

I go over to my computer and start to edit the video.

~<>~<>~

Done! Finally, I am done after 5 hours of editing! I know it doesn't seem that long but it felt like years!

"Hey" Colby says.

"Hey" I say.

"What'ya doing?" 

"Just finished editing a video. After editing it I realized there was some things I should probably talk to you about before telling my subscribers I'm doing it"

"OK, like what?"

"Naming baby girl and starting a family channel"

"What about it? Did you change your mind about naming her Emma?"

"How did you know I wanted to name her Emma? We never talked about it"

"About 4 months after you moved in, you told me you wanted to name your first girl after your mom"

"Your ok with not picking her name?"

"If you want to name her after someone that's important to you, of course I'm not gonna fight it. Besides, I get to name a twin. Now, you want to make a family channel?"

"Mhm. Is that ok?"

"Sure. What would we call it though?"

"I have no idea" I sigh.

_________________

Hello everyone! I hoped you enjoyed the chapter! I had really bad writers block so if the chapter sucked, that's why. Anyways, I need your help! What should Colby and Hailey call their new vlog channel?? I'm horrible at coming up with names for things. If ou could give me some idea that would be fantabulastic! Thanks! I love you! Byeeee

XoXo ~Mel