(33)

I get back to Travis' house and see him sitting on the couch with Elton and Devyn having a conversatiom. Shiiiiiiit.

"Um hi" I say. They stop talking and look at me. Travis mouths 'sorry'. Devyn runs over to me and hugs me, I hug her back. I missed her a lot.

"Hailey, thank God you're ok. You had all of us so worried! At least text me next time so I know what's going on" she says.

"It's only been 3 days. It's not like I was gone for a month"

"I know but still, after Rico.....imagine your kid gets kidnapped and tortured for a month, a month later she goes out for a bit and doesn't come home, you text her to make sure she is ok and nothing comes back for 3 days. When we finally get a text back we barely get any information. When you weren't answering calls how were we supposed to know that you were completely fine, it could have been Rico or someone else texting posing as you"

"I'm sorry. I thought it would be better if I left and just cut everyone off"

"That was literally the worst idea ever. Please come home"

"I'm getting my apartment in 2 weeks"

"Then come home until then. Please, Hailey"

"....Fine"

"Yay!" she engulfs me in another a hug.

"Oh and I'm only 3 years younger than you, I'm not really your kid"

"My name is on your adoption certificate so you're my kid even if I act like your friend 99% of the time"

I laugh and nod. I say 'thanks' and 'bye' to Travis then get in Elton's car with Devyn. 

~<>~<>~

"Colby's upstairs in his room" Devyn tells when after we walk in the house.

"Ok, thanks" I half smile. I just realized I left my car at Travis' house.....greeeaaaaat. I walk upstairs and see Colby laying on his bed, eyes closed and earbuds in. I lay down next to him and take his earbuds out.  He jumps like 20,000 ft in the air(obviously not literally).

"Hi" I say. He stares at me in shock for a minute. Did I scare him that bad? I don't think he's breathing....oops.

"Hailey?" he asks through deep breathes. Oh my God, what was he thinking about before I scared him?

"Hey" I smile. I wraps his arms around me. I know it's only been 3 days but it's felt like months and I really missed him.

"You're a jerk" he mumbles.

"I'm sorry. I thought I was doing what was best for everyone"

"How was leaving without telling anybody the best?" he asks pulling away.

"I don't know. I'm sorry"

"Sam and I ate all of your cake and your oreos"

"You did what?!"

"You left for 3 days without a word!"

"How about we call it even?"

"Even" he nods and kisses me.

"Where's Castiel?" I ask.

"I don't know" he shrugs. I get up and run downstairs.

"Castiel!" I call. He runs up to me and I pick him up.

"Aw,  you always come when I call" I say in a my baby voice.

"Stop quoting Supernatural, for the love of Chuck" Sam says.

"Go to Hell, Sam"

"Already been, didn't agree with him"

"You guys are so obsessed" Corey says.

"Whatever" we roll our eyes.

"When did you get back?" Sam asks.

"Few minutes ago" I say.

"Does Colby know you're back?"

"Yeah"

"OK"

My phone starts ringing. I look down and it's Zoey.

Me: Hey
Zoey: Hey, wanna come to the mall with me, Hannah, Sawyer, and my friend? You can bring your friends too
Me: Sure, I'll see if anyone wants to come. What time?
Zoey: 30 minutes?
Me: OK see you then
Zoey: Bye
Me: bye

I put my phone away and jump on the couch next to Sam.

"Sammy, come to the mall with me" I say.

"OK"

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah"

"Sweet" I go upstairs and invite everyone else, they all say yes.

Amanda and Kat are gonna meet us there. We get to the mall 10 minutes early but everyone else is already there.
"Zoey!" I yell getting her attention. She looks at me and smiles.

"Hailey!" she gives me a hug once we get up to her. I hug Hannah and Sawyer.

"Where's your friend?"

"OK so he's actually my boyfriend and his name is Zane... Oh there he is" she points at a guy walking up to us. We both freeze when we see each other. It's Zane.... My Zane.