twenty two | phone call + real life

INCOMING CALL FROM
My Love ❤️
accept decline

Hi Lucas

Hey, O. How you feeling?

I'm okay! I'm really glad Kalea and Kai were able to come up for the weekend. But now, I'm pretty depressed, it wasn't long enough.

I know, hopefully once we're done filming we can all visit.

Yeah! That sounds like fun.

What's wrong?

Hmm, oh, nothing.

What are you looking at?

...

Olina? Nevermind, I just got the notification. Don't look at it.

I didn't even have to open it to know what they're going to say.

Yeah, because they're all going to say the same trash thing. Honestly O, you just can't look at it because none of it is true.

I know...hold on a second, I think Isabella is at the door.

Okay.

Lucas Jade! What are you doing? I thought you had filming!

END CALL

"Yeah, I made some bargains, so we all decided one day wouldn't be the end of the world and we should come over to see you," Lucas smiled, holding out some flowers and a box of donuts to his girlfriend, dressed in an oversized hoodie of Kai's with her hair in a messy bun.

Olina tilted her head, "All?"

"O!" was chorused throughout the hallway. Olina peered forward and stuck her head out of the door to see who all was there.

It was even seconds before she was engulfed in a hug by Amybeth and Dalila. Olina beamed as the three shared their excited hello's and she looked to see everyone else who stood in her doorway: Nova, Isabella, Aymeric, and Kyla. As Olina went to greet them all, she looked over to Lucas and mouthed soundlessly, "Thank you."

To which, Lucas merely nodded and mouthed, "Of course."

The girls all rushed around as they worked to get Olina ready for their night out that they had planned. Aymeric and Lucas sat back on the small sofa and waited for the girls to get ready. All the while, Lucas smiled brightly whenever Olina caught his stare.

Causing Aymeric to whisper under his breath, "Whipped."