one | e!news

NETFLIX 2018 SCHEDULE

Netflix recently announced the shows that will be getting their next season as well as a multitude of new shows that are to be released between now and next year!

On the list to get a new season includes: Stranger Things, 13 Reasons Why, Anne With an E, Orange is the New Black, and Fuller House.

Sadly, this list does not include the appraised Sense8 (kudos to the fans for being able to get the two hour finale special confirmed) or The Get Down (Baz Luhrmann, come on!)

Never fear, there is still hope! The much awaited Netflix Original series includes a rendition of The Powerpuff Girls. This series proves to be most promising to Netflix, especially considering its massive amount of debt. This is largely due because of its new twist for the show; making it much more focused on crime and with many dark, mysterious themes, as well as a new origin for the trio. The show is titled Whoopass!, proving it's aimed at an older audience by using inspiration from the Powerpuff's other alias.

The series is composed of all Disney stars, all excited to be branching out and doing more diverse projects.
Nova Jacobs you'll recognize from A.N.T. Farm as well as The Descendants sequel. More recently she's been known for her Internet personality with YouTube vlogs and many Twitter followers. But as of May, she'll be known as the leader Blossom.
Olina Keoni you may recognize as the voice of Moana, who got her start as a very popular YouTuber because of her voice; this series will allow her to be recognized for more than her incredible voice, she'll be the beloved Bubbles.
Isabella Blake you may know for her quirky behavior in Girl Meets World and other children movies, as well as speaking up on social issues that even most adults are afraid to cover. In her new roles, she'll be stepping away from her quirky persona; she'll be the fighter Buttercup as well as in the new Wrinkle in Time film.

Be sure to keep an eye out for these continuing shows as well as the soon-to-be-hit Whoopass!

a/n:
this is just a chapter with some "background" (most of the info about the girls is fake)
hopefully this book doesn't flop
xoxo