FLITC | Unexpected Encounters

Start from the beginning

Despite his protests Ayana gave him a fork and they both ate off the same plate. Talking to each other about random things—becoming closer without even realizing it.

"I must admit..I did a pretty good job on that omelet," Justin nods in approval.

Ayana giggled, agreeing as well, "You did, and I thank you for it."

Justin took the plate and took it to the sink, "What do you have in mind today?"

"I was thinking about taking you out," Ayana says taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

Justin snorted while washing the plate, "Isn't it suppose to be the other way around?"

"I'm not playing, I was gonna take you shopping," Ayana says walking over to the sink and washing the coffee mug out.

He turned to her with an eyebrow raised, "For?"

"Things," she hummed.

"What kind of things?" He asked curiously as he dried his hands off.

"Clothes, hats, and some food," Ayana sputtered out quickly.

"Ayana, you don't have to buy me anything," Justin tells her resting his hands on her shoulders. "I'm fine. I don't need anything."

She crossed her arms over her chest and stared at him with bored eyes, "You think that's gonna stop me?"

Justin's hands fell from her shoulders, "I guess not," he mumbles.

"Good," she smiled. "Be ready in thirty minutes sharp!" Ayana smacked Justin's butt playfully before happily skipping to her room to get dressed up.

It literally took her thirty minutes to get ready and Justin was pretty shocked to see that she was actually really serious about taking him shopping. But besides that, she looked really great too.

Ayana had on these dark blue jeans that hugged her legs and her backside perfectly, and the fact that she had a fitted long sleeve shirt helped her show off her lovely frame. Her hair was in a tight ponytail and on her feet was some brown ankle boots with the low heel at the bottom, making her slightly taller and making her posture a little bit better. She was perfect.

"You look really nice," Justin complimented staring at her up and down.

"Me?" Ayana frowned looking down at her outfit. "I look basic."

"You don't..you actually look pretty," Justin says looking at her with literal heart eyes. He didn't mean to stare but he couldn't help it.

"Well thank you, are you ready to go?" Ayana asked with a flushed face.

"Yeah," Justin nodded before tying the strings of his hoodie tighter as he followed Ayana out the door.

Since Justin has gotten use to walking on his own he didn't need any help getting down the stairs. And then next thing you know they were in Ayana's car driving to the outlet mall.

"Hello from the other siiidddeee," Justin belted out with all his might, nearly making Ayana go into the other lane.

Ayana swerved back to her own lane, one hand on her heart as she took a quick glance at the young guy singing Adele, "Do you want me to crash?"

"Do want me to be bored?" Justin mocked with a corny grin on his face.

Ayana shook her head, "You're ridiculous."

"What? You have to be prepared for anything when you take wheel," Justin shrugs, then seconds later he pinched Ayana's cheeks.

"Stop!" Ayana squeaked swatting his hand away from her face.