5*Rip Fantasies*

He took a step forward, making me to step back but before he could do anything his attention went back to Cybil, who had her hand covering her mouth.

"What are you still doing here?" he growled, making her to look at his face in sadness. This guy has no manners at all, what made her think she'll be treated differently.

"Aiden calm down." she said in a very low murmur, standing at a safe distance from him.

"Don't tell me to calm down after hyping me up. And if you still care about me then just leave." she just nodded and grabbed her purse, looking at me with the eyes that were yelling that how sorry she was for whatever I was going to face. Also, it appeared as she knew the kind of guy he was because she wasn't too surprised when he kicked her out. If only I had a slightest bit of an idea what kind of guy he was, I would have happily married the drunken guy.

Now that I was left alone with him, my body felt the goosebumps. He was definetly going to show me the worst side of him. His steady steps towards me frightened me to the level from where I even forgot to pray for mercy. But instead of laying hands on me, he walked past me, grabbing the remote control and changing the channel. I stayed there for two minutes as I've no idea what just happened.

"Clean this up." he rolled his eyes and very elegantly laid on the couch. So that was it? it was my punishment? but he showed extreme anger in front of Cybil.

"I called her here to insult her." he muttered in a low tone with himself and shook his head, "bitch ruined my mood." I stopped picking up the broken pieces of plate when I heard that. He legit called her a bitch, that can't be love. He has no respect for anyone whatsoever.

I was actually confused when after the cleaning he didn't halt me from going back to my room. Laying my back on the bed, I exhaled the stress out. Thinking about my life before this damaged marriage and how I've wasted my whole life and many years gushing after this hunk.

It must be all the load from the house chores and stress that I dozed off pretty quick and When I woke up, it was pitch black. Since I had no permission of locking my room and I had to take a permission before turning on lights at night, I decided to go and sit in the bathroom for few minutes. Grabbing my diary, I sat on the bathroom flood. If he sees light in my room he will definitely come up with another wicked plan to torture me. My room door was shut, not locked. I opened up the diary with thousands of memories starting to run across my mind. I remember that I wanted to be a writer. And since I had no other way to pass my time, I decided to start writing. I had a pen resting in between my diary for months, came pretty handy. Thinking over several times, I made my mind to write down something, something from my past. I decided to change a few things here and there, but I knew who the characters were.

Chapter 1...

Jannet walked in the gate holding her books near her chest and a backpack. For a fourteen years old, she was pretty petite looking girl. Unlike other girls, she wasn't glamorous or self-centered. Her father and she had never felt the need of admiring  fakeness in their lives. In her small world she was a princess. She looked over shoulders to spot her friend Mandy, her only friend.

"Mandy," she called her name over and over again but Mandy kept walking ahead of her with her head down.

"Mandy?" she tapped her fingers on Mandy's shoulder to get her attention.

"Eh?" Mandy pulled the earphones off her ears and glanced Jannet. "oh hey," she gave her a wide smile.

"Seriously give these things a break, you'll loose your hearing one day." Jannet  rolled her eyes and started walking alongside.

"at least it'll be worth it." Mandy pouted. "hey did you see Damien today?" Mandy elbowed Jannet excitingly.

"No, I came to school straight away." Jannet replied  with a sad face.

"Well, then let's sneak out." Mandy clapped her hands in enthusiasm. They were talking about Damien Schwartz, the popular business man's son. He was in a fancy school as he was a rich man's son, and the two girls used to sneak out to gave a glimpse of that Hunk.

"not today." Jannet was a bit low that day. Something was bothering her.

"C'mon what's wrong?" Mandy stopped Jannet on her steps and stared at her blank face.

"Who do you think was that girl?" Jannet brought up the topic again. They had seen a girl hanging out with Damien the previous day and it was hard for Jannet to digest that he had a girlfriend.

"Probably his friend." Mandy shrugged her shoulders.

"You can't just hug your friend and play with her hair like he was doing." JAnnet complained about his coziness with that girl.

"so what? even if she is his girlfriend Who cares? it's not like we can ever have him." Mandy flipped her hair and tapped her one foot on the floor.

"then what's the point of glimpsing him." Jannet never thought he would date someone else. She always thought she and him will be together one day.

"let's go." Mandy pulled her hand and made her even trip once and twice.

..........

I ceased my pen and frowned over the noises coming from the lounge. Aiden must be awake, I thought. Quickly coming out of my room and hiding the diary under my bed, I listened carefully.

The noises weren't of some normal kind. Something fishy was going on. I, after giving many thought, decided to check on him. I tip toed towards the lounge and halted behind the wall. Only forcing my head out, I saw Aiden on the couch. What more shocking was that he wasn't alone. He had called back Cybil? I was more shocked to see that the girl was naked and on top of him. I hurriedly stepped back, standing with my back attached with the wall, I held hands on my heart.

Even though he had never accepted me his wife but they had no shame. I couldn't believe that once the thought of him dating some girl had ached my heart and now he was actually making out with a girl in front of me. He was literally making out and God knows doing what else with her. I had tears formed in my eyes. It was hard to see my fantasies being crushed before my eyes by every passing day. I lowered my face, deciding to go back to my room I heard a squeak from the girl. For some reasons I tracked back and peeked again, the girl was not Cybil. My eyes widened on the surprise I've just received. I was so shocked that when I hit and slammed the vase behind me I have no idea. The vase got their attention.

"Is someone there?" the girl whispered. I knew I should run now but my feet seemed to be frozen.

"Oh shit!" Aiden cursed, he realised I've seen him. "I'll handle this" he groaned, his feet hitting the floor. I finally came out of the shock zone and began running to my room. I heard him following me, my heart racing in my chest.

A/N:

Q: photographer or musician?

Q: what do see in a boy/girl?

Q: Stephen or Damon? (TVD)

Q: which TV show you hate the most and why??

Q: share a bad incident with your teacher, when they scolded you for something you haven't done.

Au Revoir ...