Fashion, Music, and Acting

The first story talks about a man named Issac/Isaac from the British Isles living in the U.S. as a citizen of both nations. He enjoys a day at the beach, after another year of attending Canterlot High. He has known about a very good amount of the students who attend, and sometimes compares a good number of the students to himself.

That one day at the beach, whatever beach it is, he finds Rarity, who he met once, and has talked to often enough to know half the information about her, sunbathing, and decides to talk to her again, while sunbathing after asking her if he can and her saying yes. For those of you who don't know, Rarity is a fashion designer who can be stressed very rarely and is very generous. Her VA is Tabitha St. Germain.

After Rarity starts "feeling odd", the two decide to go inside his tent, two others noticing them and deciding to sneak in without being noticed. Of course, Rarity decides to tell Issac/Isaac about how horny she is, shocking him, who has had a small and unnoticeable, but still smaller, crush on her, because of how similarly accented they are, and how Issac/Isaac might have helped her and others out with their problems regarding their talents, because of how he is similar to them.

Rarity makes the first move and kisses Issac/Isaac passionately, with him being in more shock than ever, before he decides to embrace the kiss by wrapping his arms around her hips as hers are around his neck. Of course, the two still sneak inside, watching everything play out, and, of course, intervene as well as squeeze their way in.

It surprises Issac/Isaac and Rarity, and the two girls getting in on the fun are Octavia and Drama Letter/Watermelody. In case you don't know, Octavia is a classical musician that has a LOT in common with Rarity, and has Kazumi Evans as her VA. According to a DeviantArt user named Cyber-murph, who goes on Derpibooru, FiMFiction, and other sites as cybermurph04, "Drama Letter/Watermelody is one of the Drama Students, talks in a Shakespearean voice, loves writing creative stories for school plays, is even a good artist, is best friends with Sophisticata and Rose Heart, and would be voiced by Tabitha St. Germain."

Of course, Rarity decides to take advantage and uses her bikini-clad body to flirt with Tavi and DL, Tavi desiring to know her sexuality better, and Drama Letter to join in because of her similarities to Rarity and Octavia. Issac/Isaac supports this herd, as he has listened to Octavia's music before, and has seen DL's performances.