Episode 4: WHAT?! Leaving OG? No way

Here you go.. The update you've been longing for? Lol xD I hope so... Sorry for the typo and wrong grammar that you will read because... nothing.. Haha! I dedicate this to @PoisonKiss46 because she really pushed me to update. Lels x) Thank you for pushing me to update, S-chan. And I dedicate this also to... @mikuxlenaddict @AnikaShinRyouta and @KeyResurrectionist. Hehe! Enjoy reading~ Are you excited? Then, here you go.. Again, enjoy xDD

Hirai-sensei: So... one last chance. Are you sure you'll quit on the competition?

Harm: H-Hai! It's my final decision. I'll quit.

Cadence: Sensei, hontoni arig--- Areee? Harm-chan nande?

Harm: C-C-C-Cadence!

Cadence: You're quitting, huh? *walk out*

Harm: C-Cadence-chan matte. *follows her*

Harm: Matte tebaa. *grabbed her arm*

Cadence: *crying* Nande? Nande akirameru? Nande? (Why? Why are you giving up? Why?)

Harm: Cadence please. Let me explain first.

Cadence: Explain what Harm-chan? 

[Chiyo's note: What.is.dis. A scene of BF caught in an act? Haha. LOL xD Kidds.]

Harm: Gomen. Cadence.

Candence: Tss. Gomen? BAKA~! 

Harm: Nande?

 Cadence: I thought... you're thinking the same. That this competition will be fun and the thrill will double. I though just like me, you're happy to know that we'll battle. You know what, I'm so happy. No one can explain how happy I am knowing this. Hello, it's an honor to be my cousin's opponent. I always idolize you. Your voice, your kind heart, your smile... everything... and this competition will help us improve our skills, you know. It's a room for improvement. Actually, I'm not worried knowing the fact that you'll be my opponent. Yes, let's say I'm nervous and all but... I'm not that worried. It's not like I'm confident that I'll win over you... and it's also not like I'm underestimating you. I just know that after this match, we're still friends and obviously cousins. Haha! Silly me. Well, that's only.... what if's and that stupid wrong thought really kills a part of me. Psh. You can't avoid that Harm. You will really encounter this kind of things. Hardships and trials to overcome your own. If you're coward ... Tss.. Just leave.. Yeah, leave. You shouldn't waster your PRECIOUS time attending here. Psh. If you're sure with your decision, then fine. Quit or whatsoever. I DON'T CARE. Tss. What an idiot. *leaves her*

Harm: Why is that? Why can't someone understand my feelings? Why are they telling me to leave? Am I really dense? Argh. I don't want this. FINE. If me leaving will make them happy, then I'll leave. 

[Chiyo's note: Is she dense? If she is... punch Chiyo-chan (Lol that's me xD) Why? Because if I'm Harm, I'll definitely do the same. I kinda hate competiting like her... and I don't want someone precious to me will be my opponent, enemy or whatsoever. Though, I know it's really wrong because it's part of our life. Lol xD This time, it's really done. Haha. Thanks for reading. Enjoy~ Nyahaha~]

(Meanwhile)

Yui Hirai: Oi! Oi! *knocking on Yuichi Takumi's door* Hey, open this door. Oi! Yuichi-kun.

Yuichi Takumi: *opens the door but a little* You're not mad at me? 

Yui Hirai: Why would I be? It's not your fault. Wait! Why are you locking up? Are you gay?

Yuichi: Why? *smirks* You want me to prove you?

Yui: A-Ah! It's not the time for this, Aho. (Idiot, Moron in Osaka Accent)