Introducing: The Enrollees(Kiaske Yuri Rhythm)

(Rhythm Residence)

*yawn* *stretching*

“ *sniff* *sniff* Uwaa!!! Tamagoyakiiiii!!!” She hurried downstairs.

(Dining Area)

“Hey, slow down. You might trip.” Zeal

“K.” Back to being emotionless.

“Haha! Yosh! Yosh!” He patted her on the head.

“Psh” Kiaske

Zeal just laughed then he served the tamagoyaki already. (tamagoyaki => rolled egg)

“Hai! Douzo meshiagare” (Enjoy your meal)

“Psh. Just shup up and join me here.” Kiaske-chan. Zeal just nodded.

“So where do you want to study?” Zeal asked.

“Do I need that?”

“Haha! Ok. I know your genius and all but you should study also you know.”

“Are there available schools?”

“I don’t know. Maybe?”

“Psh. Do not respond with a question also. I’m gonna smash your face.”

“Chill! Haha!”

(After eating)

“The bath is already ready. Go on. Take a bath. You smell.”

Kiaske ignored him. She took a bath then after that, she wore dress and sandals. Actually, it’s not her style but since she’s doing a part time job, she has to wear it though it irritates her.

(simple white t-shirt, jeans and sneaker) This is her real style of clothes. She didn’t want to fix herself because she’s lazy to do so.

“Let’s go?” Zeal offered his right hand. Acting gentleman.

“Psh. Stop that, ok?”

(At Cosplay Café)

“You’re late. Hayaku, before the owner finds out.” Shy-chan said. She’s wearing Shana cosplay.

“Ok. Hehe!” She smiled.

She went to the dressing room then search for her name. When she already found it, she immediately wear the cosplay costume.

“Uwaa!! I envy you. So your cosplay for today is Hikari Hanazono, huh? Uwaa!!!” Kim. Who’s wearing Taiga.

“Haha! Yeah. Let’s get back to work?”

“Great idea” Shy and Kim said.

Suddenly, someone approached her. It is Hannah. Hannah raised her sketchpad. “You look good on that outfit” Is what written on the sketchpad. She can’t speak not because she’s mute but because she’s wearing Megumi Yamamoto Cosplay Costume.

“Haha! Thanks.”

She then get out of the dressing room. Zeal approached her then smiled. “You look good on that.” Zeal said.

“Psh.” Kiaske.

“Haha! Someone’s calling you. She picked you as his …. Hmmm… maid? Haha!”

“Shut up.” She left Zeal then went to the customer.

“Thank you for picking me, Sir! May I have your order now?”

“I’ll have Iced Americano.”

“Is that all?”  The customer nodded.

“Please wait for a minute, Sir!” She flashed her sweet smile then went to the kitchen.

“1 Iced Americano”

“Ok. Now preparing”

(After a minute)

“Here.”

“Thanks.” She took the Iced Americano and went to the customer.

“Here you go, Sir!” She’s about to leave when he noticed the magazine that the customer is reading.

“Ah, Sir. Can I see that?

“Sure. Go ahead.” She took the magazine and read what’s written.

“Ongaku Gakuen..”

“Ah. Sir. May I know where it is located?”

“It’s in Tokyo.”

“Ohh… May I know why are you holding it?” Psh. It’s true that “Curiosity kills a cat”

“Hmm… I’m just reading the requirements and all. My daughter wants to enroll in this academy for those who love anime. I’m thinking if I should let her.” (Author: He’s referring to Kathy)

“So your daughter loves anime?”

“Yeah”

“You should let her Sir, if she’s really willing to go there.”

“Hmm… I guess you are right. Thanks. Here.” The customer gave her a tip.

“Huh? What is this for?”

“Hmm.. A simple gift.

“You don’t have to, Sir.”

“Nope. I think you deserve it. I hope that you can become friends with my daughter there.”

“H-Hai!”

The customer stands then leave the Café.

“Please come again!” She said happily.

Zeal approached her. “Why are you so happy?”

“Ano.. Etto… Let’s enroll here?” She showed the magazine she’s holding.

“Huh? Ongaku Gakuen? I know it’s for otakus but… it looks expensive.”

“Nope. See? It is stated here that there’s no entrance exam. Only audition.”

“It’s in Tokyo? Hey, that’s way too far. We have no money to go there.”

Shy, Hannah, and Kim approached them. “What are friends for? We’re lending you money and wait us there because we’re going to enroll too.”

“Uwaa!!! Really? Thank you. So problem solved Zeal. Are you going or not?”

“Tss. As if I’d let you go there alone. Of course, I’m coming with you.”

“Ayyiiiieeee~~~” The three of them.

“Are you sure you’re not a couple?” Kim.

“Are you really cousins?”

“Or are you pretending to be one? So sweet” Hannah in her sketchpad.

“Shut up. We’re not going out or what, ok. We’re just cousins. Nee, Zeal?”

Zeal smiled bitterly. “Yeah, cousins.”