0.7

Messages
(Me-italic Nick- bold)

Hey Nick are you home?

Not yet but I'm down the street. Why?

Oh bc I see ppl in your house

Oh, ok 😂well I'll be there in 2 minutes and let you guys in

Ok i love you see you when you get here💙

Love you too♥️

Read: 2:30 pm

I look up and saw Nick knocking on my window. I open the car and engulf Nick in a big hug. "NICCCCCKKKKKK!" I say while leah steps up to us. He blushes and scratched the back of his head. "Hey Leah" he said shyly. Leah giggles before speaking up "hi Nick" I looked at them and mumble "how pathetic" leah rolls her eyes and Nick looks away and blushes. But I have to admit, their cute for each other.

Instead of going in right away Nick and Leah kept talking and talking until I said something. "uh hello lovebirds could we go inside?" "oh uh yeah here's the key" Nick threw at me without taking his eyes off of Leah. "sweet jesus" I said trying to find the right key.I finally found it and unlocked the door.

I was engulfed in the sweet scent of the beach. I look around and see the house nicely decorated. I saw the couch and the tv unoccupied so i flopped down and turned on spongebob. After a while I got up and got something to drink. I turn around and I spit and spilled my drink over myself.

Yes, I just embarrassed the shit outta myself in front of Adym. In case your wondering.

"Hey lessia nice to see your beautiful face again" he said while hugging me. I stood there like and idiot and said "you nice meet again" "err I mean, hehe nice to meet you again" my face turned red as I embarrassed myself in front of Adym. He laughed and he asked where nick was. "He took my best friend out for a date" I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled and we sat down on the couch.

I sat criss cross and watched spongebob with Adym. He occasionally would look at me but, I paid no mind to that.

Adym-

I would look at her and admire every inch of her magnificent body. Her hair falls perfectly on the side of her face. Her facial structure is so beautifully sculpted, her eyes are like tiny brown oceans that you hope to get lost in, her lips are plump perfection, her cute little nose wrinkles when her facial expression changes and its just so adorable. Her tiny hands lay on my thigh and I just want to hold that hand for the rest of my life.

I just can't believe I could be sitting next to my future wife. Wait hold on, Adym getting married....yeah can't see that happening. Man I'm negative. But I feel like I would be the good marrying type. Because I found the girl of my dreams. I just need to muster the courage to even ask her on a date.

"Adym"

I mean I guess we could have children and live in a bigger house here in van nuys

"Adym"
do I sound creepy? Lil bit take it down a notch or-

"Adym!"
"Huh! What what happened" she giggled and man her giggle is cute."You were staring at me for a little while" she blushed.

"Oh um I'm sorry" I said scratching the back of my head. She smiled and leaned her head on my shoulders. I smiled at her and turned my attention back to the tv. She lifts her head and stares at me. I look at her and smile. She smiles and looks down. Not even a second later she's on top of me and looking me in the eyes.

She plays with my hands for a minute and she slowly inches forward connecting our lips together. Her hands slide up my chest to my hair. My hands slid down her curves making sure to hit everyone before my hands fall on to her butt. I gave it a squeeze and I felt her smile. She bit my bottom lip as I massaged her ass while it was rubbing all over me. I broke the kiss to catch my breath.

Before she could say or do anything, I latched my lips on her neck. She started moaning like crazy and it turned me on. He nails started clawing at my back while I continued to nibble on her neck. Her moans sound extreamly sexy and man I was getting turned on.

While I was leaving love bites on her neck, the front door opens and I felt like Nick's actions were moving in slow motion.