I keep up with him, admiring the beauty around me and definitely the beauty beside me.

We end up going to a small little park that I instantly realized.

It all started here on the day I started liking Jungkook.
;
"Stop!" I yell as the older guys try stealing away my favorite toy.

"Does the little baby want her toy?" He laughs, kicking me in the leg, causing me to fall to the ground.

"Yah!" I hear but I'm too embarrassed to lift my head.

"Leave her alone!"

It was Jungkook.

"What if I don't want to! Then what are you gonna do?" The little boy shouts back.

"I'll tell your mom!" Jungkook shouts back.

"Loser." The guy says before throwing the toy in a muddy water puddle and running away, along with the kids surrounding him.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks as he turns to me, his voice gentle.

All I could do was cry.

Not because of the toy. Not because of being picked on or because of the tournament. 

I cried because I was happy that Jungkook stood up for me.

From that day on I promised I would always protect him too.

To this day, I'll always keep that promise.
:
A smile slips onto my face as I recall the memory.

"Sit on the swing. I'll take pictures of you." Jungkook says suddenly.

I nod and head over to the swing and begin to kick my feet off of the ground to start myself off.

I watch as he uses his camera to take pictures of my movements.

I move my butt back and slip.

I scream as I get ready to hit the ground but I never do.

Opening my eyes slowly I see Jungkook just inches away from me.

"Jungkook.." I say as we stare back at each other.

He wasn't making any attempts to move and I could feel my face heating at how close he was.

"I'm sorry." He says and before I can even ask why he's the one apologizing he leans forward and presses his lips to mine.

I lay there shocked as he kisses me.

When he pulls back he speaks.

"Idiot! Be careful next time!" He scolds, flustered, as he stands up.

I was still in shock from what had just happened that I didn't even notice his extended hand.

"Well, you want help up don't you?" He says with a click of his tongue.

I shake the thought and grab his hand, letting him pull me up.

"Woah, that was crazy huh?" I hear and we both turn to see a random girl holding Jungkook's camera.

"Yah." He begins.

"Don't worry I'm not going to steal it. Here." She says as she holds it out to him.

He takes it back and looks her up and down.

"How old are you guys?" The girl asks as she unwraps a piece of gum and pops it into her mouth.

"Why does it matter?" Jungkook asks, shoving his phone into his back pocket.

"I was just curious. You seem around my age. I'm-"

"We don't care." Jungkook says and my eyes widen at how rude he's being.

Without saying another word he grabs my sleeve and begins to pull me away.

I glance back only to see the girl shrug and begin to walk away.

"Okay, that was rude." I say as he continues to pull me away.

When he doesn't say anything I fall silent.

Besides, I was too focused on the kiss.

Something I had wanted for so long had just happened and he didn't even give me a chance to recuperate from it.

We get back home and before I can even talk to Jungkook he goes directly into his house.

My chest tightened as I stood outside just staring at where he once was.

What was all of that about?

Why did he do it?

I was so confused and he didn't even explain any of it.

"Honey, your friend is here! Come on in!" My mother calls from the door.

I let out a small breath and head inside.

Some questions will just never be answered.

[...]

-
A/n: This is by far my favorite chapter !! )))))))): I just think it's so cute and just )): wow I love it. / exams are done too so !! I'm super excited that I get some time off of school and hopefully I'll be able to finish up this story in a couple days. I hope you guys are enjoying it ! Ilysm!