Chapter 14 - One More Chance

Hello! Dedic sa 'yo :)

 Twitter: @ELLEmenowpi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Francesca's POV

 We are here at my house. Julian? Okay he's still here in my house. It's been a week since we saw each other at the restaurant.

"When will you come back to states?" I said with bitterness in my voice.

"Ahm. I dunno" he said while he is looking at the floor.

We are here at my living room. One week na din siya dito sa bahay ko. Guess what? Talagang di siya umalis since nung nagkasakit siya.

FLASHBACK. (PLAY THE MUSIC BESIDE)

Then I heard him saying "Francesa I s-still l-love you. I w-want you t-to come back" 

When I heard that... Why my heart beats so fast? No way. 

I just leave them and go to my room.

After a few minutes I went back in the guest room where Julian was. He was still chiling and got the blanket on his body.

I touched his forehead and he's still had a fever. I took a medicine again on my kit and went back to him. I woke him up.

When he woke up his eyes was on me. His looks was warm as his body. I'm shocked he just hugged me. "Hey Julian. You're sick. Take your medicine first" I said while he's still hugging me.

"Just for a minute Francesca. Let me hug you" he said while his voice was shaking. "Seeing you makes me feel better Cesca. I miss you... so much... very much. When will you come back to me? Is there one more chance for us?" 

Is he really crazy? Why he kept on chasing me? I'm not the right girl for him. 

"J..Julian." i just said.

He hugged me tightly. His hands and his body was so warm. I really felt him.

"Just give me one more chance... for one last... time. Will you?"  he said and I think he's crying again.

"But Julian... I'm not the one who's right for you. Don't you see? I've always hurt you. I always made you cry. Why me?" I said.

"I really don't care how much you hurted me. I don't care how many times I cried for you. The only thing I know is... I love you... that much" 

I don't know but I felt a little ache on my chest when I heard that from him. He really loves me?

I broke the hug. "Julian, you're sick that's why you said those things" I said then I get him a glass of water.

He took his medicine and drink water. "Get some rest. See you tomorrow" I said then I leave again and go back to my room.

I can't help but to cry. Why I don't love him? Why I'm still stuck in my past?

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Oh well. I have an appointment for today. I have to go." pupunta na sana ako sa kwarto ko when he stop me. "WHY?" I shouted.

"Can I go with you?" he said.

"What the? Please will you stop Julian. You're acting like an idiot" I said then walk again.