Chapter 6

"OH HYUNGS NANDITO RIN KAYO!!!! HELLO!!!!!"

Kevin and Hyunjae are pretty sure Eric shouted intentionally. They get not only their squad's attention, but also almost everyone's in the restaurant.

"Aha!" Changmin blurts out and heads toward their direction. "Dito lang pala kayo naglalandian ha."

Hyunjae answers, "Actually hindi lang di—" and gets cut off by Kevin's "Hindi kami naglalandian, saka paalis na rin kami. Bye!"

Kevin stands up, getting Hyunjae to follow saying, "Bye guys, enjoy your orgy!"

"Anong orgy!! Hyung bastos!!!!" Eric says, again, with a voice too loud for the others' liking. They even hear other customers laugh silently.

"HOY!!" Changmin calls out as the others occupied the seats that Kevin and Hyunjae left, but the two don't look back. Changmin just watches the couple confusedly. Bakit ba kasi pilit binabawi ni Kevin ang kamay niya when Hyunjae's trying to hold it?

"Ano ba, BRO, ba't ka ba hawak nang hawak sa kamay ko, bakla ka ba?" whispers Kevin, making sure no one else hears their conversation.

Hyunjae replies, "Uhh, yes?"

"Same."

The group at the table, on the other hand, is left to deal with the waiter standing still and looking at their retreating customers.

"Magkakasama po ba kayo," asks the waiter.

But Haknyeon answers with another question, "Hmm, bayad na yan diba?"

The waiter only nods, still dumbfounded.

"Oo, kasama namin sila. Lapag mo na 'yan dito. Thanks."

The waiter looks like he still has doubts but considering the group's previous encounter with the couple and wanting to just get his job done, he sets the couple's follow-up order on the table and leaves. Haknyeon immediately stuffs himself with the drumsticks Hyunjae ordered as soon as the waiter leaves.

"Hoy Eric, ikaw na um-order tutal ikaw pinakabata," orders Sunwoo, without really looking at the mentioned boy. He has his gaze fixed on the boy who's currently pigging out.

Eric shakes his head in refusal and argues, "We're the same age!"

"Mas matanda ako ng ilang buwan!"

Chanhee rolls his eyes. Do these two even stop arguing? He may not have been really close with the two of them but from what he's seen in the classroom and in their apartment, he can say he's tired with their petty little arguments.

"PORKE CRUSH MO SI HAKNYEON," And there it is. The phrase that never fails to fluster Sunwoo. It's the time for Haknyeon to stop Eric from teasing the other, but he is too busy finishing off the chicken on the plate in front of him.

"A-anong connect non!!!!" Sunwoo retorts, blushing. He thinks, 'Tangina, heto na naman tayo, Eric.'

"HAH," Changmin scoffs before Eric can continue teasing Sunwoo. "Ang loser mo, Sunwoo. Ikaw na mag-order. Nagugutom na 'ko."

Sunwoo is about to complain when Haknyeon volunteers, "Ako na nga lang. Ubos na 'tong drumsticks na inorder ni Hyunjae hyung eh."

"S-sasamahan ko na siya," Sunwoo says making everyone look at him. Changmin smiles widely, Chanhee rolls his eyes again, Eric raises his eyebrows, Younghoon falls asleep on the table and Juyeon just sighs.

"HINDI DAHIL CRUSH KO SIYA HA. BAKA MAHIRAPAN SIYA BUHATIN YUNG MGA TRAY EH. HAHA OO. KAILANGAN NIYA NG TULONG. T-TARA NA HAKNYEON. ORDER NA TAYO," Sunwoo defends himself almost too loudly before walking towards the counter with Haknyeon following closely behind.