Chapter 9

Zoe's POV

Alfies face changed.
He was filled with excitement!

"Oh Zoe! That's so great, we are going to have a baby! " he said holding my stomach

I couldn't be more relived that he reacted this way, I was so happy that he was excited to have a child with me. We were really settling down, we were getting married and having children, it was my dream since childhood.

Alfies POV

I couldnt wait until me and Zoe got married and have a child, we have decided  to get married before Zoe starts showing, she wants to walk down in a white dress before she has a bump. I can't wait to called her Zoe Deyes.

Marks POV

I was glad that me and Zoe and Alfie weren't talking anymore, it made me and Alfie more happy because we weren't fighting over Zoe, and I even met a new girl, she is called Simone and she works at my local library, that's how I met her, in the library, studying, because even though YouTube is my job I have also signed up for a uni, a new girlfriend, a uni to go to to study phycology.  Life couldn't be better

                                       20 days later

                                 20th of December

Zoe's POV
This was the day, this was the day that I could change from Zoe Sugg, to Zoe Deyes, and I couldn't be happier. I got a hair stylist to do my hair in a curly up do and I did my makeup, I did a soft neutral cut crease look with soft black winged liner, I did a neutral brown lip, I wanted to look bridal and beautiful, and that is how I felt. I slipped my white dress over my head and looked in the mirror, the dress was beautiful  it had a beaded boddess with  a small belt on my waist, then it went down to a more fishtale, fitted gown. I put on my vail with an extra long train with lace details at the bottom. I took my bouquet of white and light pink flowers and breathed in. This was the day I was going to get married.

Alfies POV

I tightened my tie, combed my hair and looked in the mirror, this was the day that  I could finally call Zoe mine,  and I loved it, I loved  her, I couldn't be any happier.

I walked down to the alter, the wedding was in the beach and it looked beautiful

'Nervous? " the priest asked me

"You know, I should be but im not because I get to marry the woman I love the most today" I said to him with a smile. He exchanged the gesture.

Then I saw her, as beautiful as ever, walking down the isle, linking her dads arm, she smiled at me, it was perfect.

Zoe's POV

I walked  down the isle and met Alfie on the other side, I gave my dad a kiss on the cheek and he went to sit down in the first row, I looked up and both of my parents were crying. I turned to  Alfie and smiled at him.

"Do you, Alfie Deyes take, Zoe sugg to be your lawfully  wedded wife? " the priest asked alfie.

" I do " he replied, smiling down at me.

"Do you Zoe sugg,  take alfie Deyes to be your lawfully wedded husband? " the priest asked  me.

"I do" I said, I couldn't contain the grin that was creeping across my face,

" I now pronounce you husband and wife! " the priest cheered

"You may kiss the bride! " he said, everyone stood up and started clapping and Alfie took me in his arms and kissed me

Alfies POV

Zoe and I danced down the isle and rejoyced, we signed our papers and I could officially call her Zoe Deyes

Zoes POV

The rest of the night was a blurr, we danced, sang, gave speeches, Alfies  best man, Marcus even played the clip of me saying that Alfie and I would be disgusting!

There was happy tears and happy memories, all snapped by an incredible photographer the night couldn't get any better!