Chapter 8

Zoes POV

I grabbed mine and Alfies gelato and got into my car, I was driving to the hospital when I got a text from Alfie

Good news, im being discharged today!!  Alf xxx

Oh that's great gorgeous I'll be there soon zo xxx

I carried on driving and made my way to the hospital, I was happy that alfie was being discharged, maybe with a sore arm and a broken leg but maybe things could go back to normal.

I got to the hospital and went into Alfies room, he was sitting in a wheelchair waiting for me. 

"Hiya baby, I've got your ice cream" I said whilst handing him his ice cream and a soon

"Thanks zo" he said taking it from me and taking an scoop bigger than his head 😂

I sat down in the chair across from him thinking about how to tell him that I was having his baby and thinking about how to propose to him.

Suddenly I got down on one knee and pulled the ring out of my pocket.

Alfie was so shocked that he broke down crying.

"Alfie deyes, ever since I saw you I knew that I would love you forever, we have been through hard times and good times together and through all if it we have stayed strong, despite all that has happened to us recently it only showed me how much I love you, I love you more  than I have ever loved anyone and that is why I am asking  you alfie deyes, to marry me?" I said.

Wow I haven't planned that great big scpiel but it all just came out, I really did love him.

"Oh zoe, yes, yes, yes! " he said.

and I got up to hug him, i put his ring on and he noticed that I had a matching one

"An infinity" I said

"Yes, because this is the first say of our  infinity" he told me

we put our heads together and I kissed him.

The nurse came in and told me that I could take alfie home  so I wheeled him out  if the hospital.

We got home and I sat him down on  the couch and made us some pizza for dinner I also put on love acctually, it was December, it was love, it was Christmas, it was marriage, it was us.

Alfies POV

I can't believe that zoe proposed to me, it was so special and it really told me how much she loved me,  she took me to bed after the movie and we lay there together.

"Zoe I love you" I told her, I really meant it.

"I love you to alfie" and  that night we slept in each others embrace once again, I missed this, I missed her, and I couldn't be any happier that she was back.

I woke up to zoe throwing up in the toilet, I got out of bed and sat myself in my chair and wheeled into our en-suite and patted her back and held her hair back.

Once she was finished we got back into bed together and she sat up and looked at me for a minuet.

"Hey, you okay" I asked her.

" yeah im fine, but alfie I've got something really important  and to tell you" she said sitting up.

Zoes POV

This as it, I was going to tell him I was pregnant, and I couldnt be anymore terrified

"Alfie, " I said sitting up
"Alfie, im pregnant" I told him.

And Alfies face changed .