"Calm down, Rudy .Kuch nahi hai."Even though, he had no idea what was happening, Shivaay tried to calm his brother down.

Rudra slightly lifted up his head to see the supposed 'ghost' standing beside his brother."O,aap...ke baga.l mein ...mein..Bhoot."Rudra said pointing at Gauri.

'O?Ajeeb chor hai.Ghar waloon ko naam se bula rha hai.' Gauri thought while still clutching onto Om's arms with her eyes tightly shut. She expected Om to at least chase the thief away but sensing no reaction or commotion, she lifted her head up,to see the face of the intruder.

Seems familiar. She mused. She forced her brain to recall where she had seen the person. Suddenly she recalled the framed photo which was a permanent feature of Om's working table. It had a photo of his brothers and she noted that the thief erringly resembled the youngest brother..

"Rudy" She gasped as her mind joined the dots. She knew that Om' younger brother used to call him 'O'.Gauri stepped forward in an attempt to clear the confusion.

"Rudra" she called out. At her call, Rudra whipped his head around to her wondering how she knew his name.

'Looks like both Shivaay Bhaiyya and O can't see the ghost.O god meine kaunse paap kiya tha ki mere peeche bhoot pad gaye.I don't even know Hanuman Chalisa.Dadi ki baat sun leni chahiye thee.'

Seeing Gauri take a step forward, Rudra let go of Shivaay and stepped backward trying to maintain the safe distance from her. With each of her forward step, Rudra took two steps backward until his leg hit the sofa behind him .Instinctively,he jumped on to the sofa and called out to his brothers who seemed to have turned into statues.

"Bhaiyya,O.Why are you both standing there like statues?Bachaoo mujhe yaar."He called out. That was then the whole matter clicked to Om and Shivaay. They realized that Gauri and Rudra were mistaken about each other. Shivaay cleared his throat and stepped forward to clear the confusion but was held back by a silently laughing Om.HE very well recognized the playful look on Om's face. When Rudra was a little kid, he used to love playing hide and seek but was never good in seeking the other players. So when it was his turn, he used to pretend to cry knowing, how his elder brother couldn't stand his tears. And surely, Shivaay would be ready to come out of his hiding place to stop his brother from crying even though it was fake,only to be held back by Om.

"Aree padosi ke bhai ho kya?Bachaoo mujhe"Rudra shouted while Gauri stood near the sofa trying to speak to clear the misunderstanding.

"Ok Rudra. First of all, get down from the sofa. We can talk peacefully."Shivaay ordered,scared that his brother would fall down the sofa in fear.

"No, I am not getting down. Even though you both cant see her, I can."Rudra said.

"We can also see the ghost"Om replied.Om saw Gauri turning towards him with a raised eyebrow,silently questioning him." I mean... I meant to say that I too can see her." he hurried to correct.

Om walked ahead to stand beside Gauri and wrapped his right hand around her shoulder and pulled her closer. Gauri looked at Om stupefied at his gesture while Rudra's eyes went wide.

"Rudy, meet your Bhabhi-Gauri."Om declared while Rudra's legs weakened and he stumbled to gain balance on the sofa. Shivaay rushed to Rudra's side and pulled his dazed brother down from the sofa.

"Bhabhi? You got married O?"he stuttered.

Om nodded his head while Rudra shouted "How could you O?"

Being a person who had not experienced the strong bond that the Obros shared,Gauri assumed that Rudra's words were stemmed by non acceptance of their new relation Gauri decided to take the matters into her own hands. The brothers had been separated for long and Om had suffered enough for a lifetime. She couldn't let them split again and this time because of her.