1.

"Wake up kid, you passed out cold. Are you okay?" An officer asked Harry who was beginning to come back into consciousness. Harry blinked away the blurriness that was taking over his vision.

"What?" He managed to spit out. Harry doesn't remember a thing besides fainting back at his house. The house that he was almost murdered in by a sick man that he loved. The house that he murdered the man that he loved...

Yes, Harry loved Zayn. He didn't realize that love until it was gone. Tears blurred Harry's vision by just thinking about Zayn.

Zayn. The crazy psycho who loved Harry in a strange way. A strange way where he tried to kill Harry because of his suffering. Would Harry ever forgive Zayn? He doesn't know. Plus, Zayn is dead.

"Kid... We don't have answers on who the man was-or why there was blood there in the first place. By the time we got back to your place, the blood was already gone."

Harry ignored the officer who was pestering him. He didn't care, couldn't they get that?

"Well... we'll leave you be. And before we forget, there is someone outside. Want us to send him in?"

"Sure... " Harry muttered. The last thing that he needed right now was a visitor. His best friend was killed by a psycho.

"Okay we'll send him in now. Get better kid. "

Harry rolled his eyes at the fact that everytime the officer spoke, he would call Harry a kid. Harry wasn't a kid, he was a man.

The officers left the empty hospital room. Shortly after they left, a man in a hoodie walked in. Harry immediately recognized the person with brown eyes and brown hair.

He looked like an absolute mess. His eyes were bloodshot, and he looked as if he hadn't slept in ages. The man had obviously been crying.

"Harry I know that I'm the last person that you would want to see, but I want to talk to you. "

Liam. Liam always thought about others before himself. He was that type of person that got along with everyone. If you lost a limb-he'd give you his. Liam was impossible to hate.

"Dont sweat it Liam, nothing is your fault. I never should have gotten involved with Zayn in the first place. You and I could still be good friends though, " Harry reassured. Maybe company wasn't so bad at the moment.

Liam gave the younger boy a small smile and sat in the chair next to Harry's bed. Deja Vu was all that Harry could think about. A small chair next to him- where he lay in a hospital bed. Instead of Liam in the chair, he pictured Zayn there.

Harry could faintly feel Zayn's lips on his own. He remembers the day where he and Zayn first touched lips. It was a moment that he would never forget.

But it was a moment that could never happen again.

Harry missed Zayn. He really did. Harry loved Zayn in a sweet and caring way-not in a psychotic way. He just wasn't that type of person.

Harry would do anything to see Zayn again. No matter how angry he is at Zayn, he still loves him. People deserve second chances, right? Zayn just needed help, that was all. After some time, Harry would forgive Zayn and fall in love with him all over again.

"I'm so sorry about Zayn, I didn't know that he was capable of this, " Liam lied, being the first one to break the deafening silence.

Harry squeezed his eyes shut. It hurt to hear Zayn's name aloud. Zayn hurt him in a way that he wouldn't even imagine. Harry shouldn't love Zayn still, but he did. There was no stopping.

"He really did love you. He just...had a strange way of showing it. I miss him, and I'm sure that you do too. There's never a day that goes by where he doesn't think about you. Believe me, I still think about him too...and Louis, " Liam continued, his voice wavering. He was very emotional right now. Liam honestly felt a little bit embarrassed.

A tear rolled down Harry's pale cheek. Liam was completely right. But he killed Zayn. Harry was a murderer. Who kills someone that they love? He killed the Bradford boy that was madly in love with him.

Madly.

"I- I do miss him Liam. I do I do I do!" Harry cried. Liam was quick to console the broken boy laying in a hospital bed. They both lay there and cried on each others shoulders, grieving over the same boys.

"Zayn killed my boyfriend. I can't even look at him the same way anymore, " Liam sobbed.

"So I killed him!" Liam added. Harry pulled away from Liam in confusion.

"B-but I killed him.... " was all that Harry could say. Liam's face scrunched up as he wiped away the fallen tears.

Was Zayn even dead?

...............................................................
@/N: baboooommm hello guys !! Y'all know damn well that I couldn't end his obsession like that ! Alsoooo ... I promise you that Zarry will be in this book , and even have a sweet zarry ending , everything will fall into place ;)

Who tf spolied that ?

Meh . One more thing ... Harry forgot that Zayn's body disappeared after he 'killed' Zayn , okay ? If you have anymore questions, ples ask :)