12. Anything For You

Cory woke the next morning excited about work. He was normally excited because what's not to love, but today was different, it was his first date with Robin. He jumped out of bed and took a record-breaking short shower. He went to get dressed in just a sweater and some baggy jeans, but he decided that since he was going out with Robin he should dress nice. He instead chose a nice plain white button up shirt and some skinny jeans, he liked how tall he looked in them. He wasn't sure if it was too obvious, was he trying too hard? he just hoped it wasn't too much. He grabbed a bagel and headed for the door. As he was turning the handle he heard a *bing* from the kitchen table. He headed over to his phone and saw that he had a text from Robin.

Robin: Morning! See you soon :)

Just that two sentence text was enough to make Cory smile and for a dozen or so butterflies to be released in his stomach.

Cory: Can't wait! Talk to you soon <3

And with that, he left. He got down to his car, should he offer Robin a ride to work? No, he can take care of himself. But they had so much fun last time. No, this was being too pushy, he was invading his space. Well, if Robin didn't want him to pick him up, he could just say no, right? Cory finally decided, after sitting in his car outside his apartment for 5 minutes, to text Robin.

Cory: Hey, do you want a ride to work? I seem to drive past you and pick you up most days anyway so I figured I could save some time I could just come get you at your house.

"Okay, it's sent, there is nothing you can do about it now. Calm down" Cory told himself. It wasn't half a minute later when he heard the incredible sound of a text alert on his phone.

Robin: Sure, I'd love that! Thank you <3

Cory: No problem! Be there in 5?

Robin: Sweet, see you soon!! :)

Robin quickly ran to the bathroom to make sure there was no egg is his teeth. Shit, his breath smelled like eggs. He brushed his teeth, then made sure his hair looked okay, not like it mattered, they would change it when he got to set anyway. His heart skipped a beat as he heard a knock at the door. He ran over but waited for a second to open it so it didn't seem like he ran. He opened the door to see Cory's beautiful face smiling down at him. "Morning," He said handing Robin a cup of hot chocolate with a little heart drawn on the top. "I know normally everyone drinks coffee in the morning but I don't know how you take your coffee and everyone likes hot chocolate so I figured I would get you that instead." Robin didn't know what to say, Cory was so sweet and so kind. "Thank you, Cory. I love it." Robin reached around Cory's waist and gave him a quick hug, being careful not to spill his hot chocolate. Robin closed and locked his apartment door and he and Cory headed down to Cory's car.

They got in the car and headed off. "So where do you want to go for lunch?" Robin asked. "Doesn't matter to me, wherever you want," Cory responded. "Wow, really helpful." Robin laughed. "Well, what kind of food do you like?" Cory still laughing a bit answered "Basically anything, there isn't much I don't like. But I've really been craving sushi lately, do you like sushi?" Robin replied "Thank god! If you didn't like sushi we would have a problem." They laughed and Cory said, "Wow, nice to see what your priorities are." "Oh shut it! Well, there is a cute sushi place just a block or two away from set, we could go there?" "Sounds like a plan," Cory replied with a grin as they pulled into the parking lot with their trailers.

Once they were all into character they headed inside, all that was left to shoot for episode 5 was the scene between Ed and Oswald at Oswald's mansion. They went over to their marks and started shooting. Oswald brings Ed some tea and thanks him for what he did. Both men had a tough time staying in character, but that made their performance so much more intimate and moving. Seeing as they have both now mostly come to terms with their feelings for each other in real life, they really had no trouble showing how the two characters felt. Except for Cory, he knew Ed didn't love Oswald in the same way Oswald loved Ed, but as he was staring into the eyes of the man he loves all that was erased from his mind. Wait, was Robin leaning in? Were they going to kiss? Wait no, OSWALD is hugging ED. Cory mentally slapped himself and reached around and hugged Robin, neither one of them let go until they heard "CUT!" and even then they didn't want to let go. As they separated Robin looked at Cory and he swore he could've kissed him right there and then but he was interrupted by the director T.J Scott saying "Great job guys! We just need some different angles now so do that again exactly the same two or three times and we should be good." They both nodded and Robin stood up and grabbed the teacup and went back to his starting mark. "Great," he thought to himself, "How am supposed to look at him like that and have him look at me like that again without losing it." Not that he didn't like looking at him like that, and having Cory look at him like he really loved him. Cory was dealing with the same problem. Both of them really need to work on their self-control for their job. Especially with their characters complicated relationship. Lunch couldn't come soon enough.

(A/N OMG GUYS OVER 1k READS!!!! ILY ALL SO MUCH😭❤️ THANK YOU!!😊😘~A)