Chapter 6

Y/N's PoV-

There's no way I could have killed Himiko. Why couldn't they all see that?! I need to prove my innocence. The Monokubs had given me some crutches to temporarily help me walk. We entered the elevator and started to descend. Most people had moved away from me except for Amami, Kiibo, Saihara, and Kaede.

The elevator finally stopped after what felt like an eternity. The doors slowly opened, revealing a giant trial room. We all stepped out. Under better circumstances, this room would have amazed me, but right now it terrified me.

A black and white bear (Known as Monokuma) appeared, and filled us in on how the trial was going to work and the rules we had to follow. I stayed quiet, not wanting to say anything that could possibly make the situation even worse for me than it already is. We nervously took our spots at our stands and began the class trial.

"So...how exactly do we start?"Asked Kaede.

"Well, first off what's with that picture frame? It's kinda creepy."Asked Kaito as he shoved his thumb in the direction of Himiko's portrait.

"Well it wouldn't be fair to leave them out of the fun just because they're dead!"Exclaimed Monokuma.

"You're insane."I scoffed, a look of disbelief on my face.

I was nervous to be honest. Sure I've seen and created my fair share of corpses, but I've never been in a trial room. The feeling was overwhelming to say the least, but I tried to keep as calm as I could in a situation like this.

Saihara cleared his throat to grab everyone's attention,"let's start with possible suspects. Y/N is one but-"Started Saihara.

"-It's not me damn it! I have an alibi!" I shouted, slamming my hands down on the podium.

"But can anyone reeeally prove you were sleeping?~ We found you and Amami together in the library. What exactly were you doing in there?"Questioned Kokichi with a sly grin.

Kaede pulled out some photos from her pocket and held them up for all to see.

"Maybe these would help?"She said.

Photos? How did she get photos of us? I glanced over at Amami with a confused expression. He looked back at me with a small smile, silently giving me some reassurance. Kaede held up the pictures.

The first one showed me, entering the library.

(I'm not the best artist please don't hate!)

She showed the other pictures.

"This is the last one taken before we ran in"

"So Y/N and Amami have an alibi from 5:07am to about 6am?"Asked Angie

"No, They were both up earlier than that. I helped Y/N get some cereal and Amami was with us."Stated Kirumi.

"Hold on. I want to know how and why the hell I was in Amami's room instead of my own again."I interrupted.

"Again?"Asked Kiibo.

"Was Y/N gettin' freaky with Amami?!"Shouted Miu.

My face went a deep red. Amami looked taken aback too.

"E-Eh?! No!"I denied, frantically shaking my head.

"Nishishi! Y/N's bluuushing!"Teased Kokichi.

That earned Amami's attention as he turned to look at me once again, with a light blush on his cheeks as well.

"S-Shut up you stupid grape! We're getting off topic!"

Our debate went on, with Angie becoming the prime suspect as more and more evidence arose. Me and her coincidentally had the same shoe size, so she could have taken a pair of my shoes easily.

"I couldn't have taken her shoes, her door was locked!"Angie claimed, her head tilting to the side.

"No, her door was open. I saw it when I was leaving the dorms."Ryoma said.

"Yeah...I forgot to lock it when I left..."I mumbled sheepishly.

"Then that right now was a lie. Angie, you killed Himiko, didn't you?"Said Saihara.

Her expression turned dark, as she stared at all of us. For a tiny girl, that look gave even me the chills.

"You're wrong. Atua will punish you for your crimes, I did nothing."She growled.

"The evidence all leads to you. Unless you have some proof-"I started.

"Y/N's the only one who could have done it. They were her shoes! Atua speaks only truth!"She stated.

I was getting fed up with her half-baked lies. I was starting to lose my temper.

"I can't walk. How the hell do you propose I got from the dorms, to the gym with all that equipment, and back?"I said in a threatening tone, glaring at her,"Please, enlighten me with your evidence!"

My hands were gripping the railing of my podium so tight that I actually broke through some of the wood. My anger was almost radiating off me.

"You're faking it. Atua-"

"Atua this, Atua that! Listen up prick, I don't give two damns about your god. What I do give a damn about is you trying to frame me for the impossible! Start telling the truth, or so help me I will come over there and make you!"I spat.

"Y/N please calm down. Violence won't solve anything."Kiibo pleaded.

"She is the only murderer of the group. She has killed many people before, so it would seem that she would be out for blood, no?"Continued Angie with a stupid grin.

"Ohoho that's it! You're really in for it now!"I hissed.

I pushed myself over the front of my podium using my arms and forced my way over despite my leg injury. I almost fell a few times, pain rushing to my leg. I was about to swing my arm and punch her in the jaw but I couldn't move.

"Don't."Commanded Amami.

"Are you seriously defending her?! Amami Let me go!"I exclaimed in disbelief, struggling against him.

He shook his head,"You're going to harm yourself more than you'd hurt her Y/N."

He was holding me in a strong grip to restrain me from harming her. I tried to pull away once more and that's when my leg made a very audible snapping noise and I yelped out in pain. Amami had to hold me up so I wouldn't fall to the floor. He carried me back to my podium, and everyone continued with the trial. I kept my mouth shut and waited for voting time.

(Edited on Saturday, April 11th, 2020. 1069 total words.)