Ch.3

Jack's pov.

It's after school now, and I still don't know what to do about Kaitlyn. Maybe if people stop treating her badly? No, that wouldn't help with my group. UGH. I HATE THAT GROUP. I HATE WHAT IT MADE ME. I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS CURSE OR BLESSING OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOU CALL IT. I DON'T WANT IT. TAKE IT BACK. I don't want it.

Okay, no need to yell, it won't help anything. But what do I do? *sigh* Who knows, this has never happened before.

I'm walking home from school with nothing to do, once again. Wait a second, isn't that Kaitlyn's friend, Leigh? Guess I'll find out.

"HEY! LEIGH!" I shout, while running towards her.

"What? Oh, hey, aren't you that boy Kaitlyn always talks about? Oh wait, she doesn't talk about you just...I mean...hi."

"She talks about me?" I question as a smile creeps onto my face.

"No! I mean yes...but that's not important."

"Okay, whatever you say," I say sarcastically and bow.

"So, you wanted to talk to me?"

"Oh. Right. I-I wanted to ask you about Kaitlyn." Now this is awkward. I'm probably blushing like crazy! I'll just look away.

Leigh's pov.

"I-I wanted to ask you about Kaitlyn," he says, blushing and looking away.

I roll my eyes. "Of course you do." That got his attention.

"What?"

"Every time a boy talks to me, it's about Kaitlyn, which I don't get, 'cause YOUR little group always calls her a freak!"

"What, no! Well, yeah, but I don't call her that, I swear!"

*sigh* "Okay, okay. Alright."

"Thank you."

"So why are you here again?"

"Oh, right... Well, like I said, it's about Kaitlyn. We have a situation."