I'm a what

Since I was at the age of three I knew there was something strange about  me. So strange that no one, not even me, could explain. It wasn't until I was twelve in seventh grade I found out that I was a Metahuman. I was sitting on my bed wishing that my homework in my book bag would just fly into my hand, but boy now I wish that I have never thought about this. I looked a my book bag hard to try to make unzip at will.  I sat there for a minute and nothing happened I so I believed that nothing was going to happen but since I was a weird kid I kept on staring at it. Then out of no where it started to unzip. Now you know this had scared the hack out of me. I thought it was a ghost in my room, I got so fast I would have looked like the Flash. But then I realized it could have been me who unzip my book bag. So I went back to what I started off with, staring at my book bag, and again it started unzip but faster this this time. I was in shock,  I was the one all along you was doing this magical thing. I wanted to see how far I can use powers so I then stared at my social studies textbook to make it fly into my hands it slowly made it's way to my open hands. It was almost there when I hard my twin and my one year older brothers yelling as the running into the house making me lose my train of thought and dropping the book on to floor with a bang. I rushed over to it picked it up and shoved it back into my book bag. 

Then I heard my mother yell from downstairs, "China are you okay?"

I answered with a unconvincing voice "Yea."

     She then called me downstairs for dinner. Now my twin brother, Laurence, could not stop talking about how great he did in the game, and my older brother, Garroth,  kept on  boast him up to keep on talking. I would usually tell them to shut up cause I just didn't care what they were talking about causing the three of us to get in this huge argument the mom yelling at us to shut up so we can eat your food so we can finish our homework. But I just sat there,not talking and picking at my food, not eating much. Because I had all these questions in my head like, what is happening to me? If this happening to me is this happening to my twin? Is there more like me? Is my whole family like this? Why me?

     I guess everyone could see that something was up because I guess I know I love food and I hate when people just brag. So they were just looking at me staring at my food saying nothing at all. When I finally broke away from all of my questions I looked up at them as they were staring at me. 

Laurence was the first to say something in that awkward silence, "Hey China are you okay?"

My answer being super weird, "yeaaaa."

"Are you sure?", he answered back to my answer.

     After my first answer I just shook my head yes, and to not make it look like there was something was off I pulled out my phone from under the table and starting eating my food even though it was now cold. I guess it was convincing because the they went back to talking about the game. 

     After dinner, I realized that I needed answers and I need them now, but since I was a twelve year old I still had to wash the dishes. My twin went to take a shower, my older one went into his room to watch some TV, and my mom went into her room to finish some work in her room. So I figured that this would be the perfect time to try to put my powers to work. So focus of the dishes and the sponge to make them float into the air. It was working and I started to wash the dishes. 

It was super cool, everything was going smoothly until I heard a soft voice say, "China?"

     It kinda freaked me out so I turned around fast, when I turned around I saw Laurence standing there in his PJ in frighted. I guess because I got scared myself I lost my concretion being me about to drop the dishes until I realized what was going on and quickly caught them. I put them in the left side of the sink where there wasn't soapy water in. Then I turned around to face him. The both of us looked at each other not knowing what to say. 

He was the first to say a anything, "WHAT WAS THAT?"

In a whisper yell tone I told him, "Shhh, not so loud!"

He then answered, "Oh I'm sorry I just seen my sister make the dishes float in mid air, but I'm sorry let me quieter for you!"

"But really what was that?", he then said in a whisper voice. 

With question in my voice I said, "I have no idea, really, I just found out about this today a couple of minutes before y'all came in."

"Is that why you were acting so weird at dinner? And what was that bang noise when we came in?", he said in question.

I answered back, "One, yes that is why I was acting very weird at dinner, and two, I was making my social studies textbook float into my hands until you guys came in and made me lose focus."

"Okay Okay," he then responded, "so what are you?"

"WHAT?" I then answered in shock.

"I mean this has never happened to me and I'm human so what are you?", he then  asked.

"I not know.", I answered with unsureness in my voice.

"We can ask mom after you finish doing the dishes I'll help," he told me, " and please no more powers."

I shook my head yes.

He helped me finish the dishes, and we finished them very quickly.  And rushed into mom's room.

She looked at us in shock but I said, "Um mom today I found out that I can make float in mid air and I don't know what I am anymore."

She then looked at us with wide eyes not knowing what to say, this was rare for my mother so we started to look at her worriedly. 

She called us over told me, " China your a Metahuman and no one else in these family is like you." She continued, "You and people like you are in danger because of the Government and no I don't know why, so you have to promise me that you will never use your powers outside this house. Promise me that!"

I looked at her and said "Promise."

"Ok get ready to go to sleep, I love you."

     We told her we love her too and headed upstairs to go to sleep. We didn't stay a word while going, I mean this was a lot to take in. Me a MetaHuman I didn't even know that was a thing until today. When we got to my room and told him to tell Garroth about all of this since I knew was going to anyway then I headed into my room.

     When I looked in the mirror, I used to see a chocolate brown girl with dark brown straight hair, with a smile upon her face. But now I see a Metahuman chocolate brown girl with dark brown straight hair, not knowing what to do any more. But I was tired with all that happened today so I hopped into my Daybed in the corner of my white wall room and headed to sleep, I mean I did have sorry tomorrow.