"I have loved you for many years
Maybe I am just not enough
You've made me realize my deepest fear
By lying and tearing us up.

You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I've known what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one."

Nayeon showed off her singing skills by adding some adlibs after chorus. The students clapped as she finnished the song.
"Gomawo." Then she bowed, satisfied with it.

"Still talented as always. See? Guys it's not that hard." The teacher said.

"Yes. Actually it's easier if you base it on your emotions." She said looking at Jeongyeon. Jeong just smiled sarcastically, she knew what she meant by that.

"How about we have another example from our new student?" Nayeon suggested.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea. Mina-ssi please stand-up." The teacher instructed.

Their classmates cheered as her name was called. Chaeyoung was surprised, she doesn't even know if Mina can sing.

"Naega? No no thanks. I think Nayeon's example is enough Ssaem." Mina politely declined the request.

"Why? Are you not confident enough?" Nayeon asked with a smirk on her face.

"If you're shy, you need to overcome it now since you'll be performing in a bigger crowd next week." The teacher explained as she gestured for her to stand-up.

"Yeah! We want to hear your voice Mina-ssi!" Her classmates cheered for her.

Urgh! Why so sudden. Why me? Anyway, I have no choice. Should I sing an english song as well? She thought as she hesitates to stand-up. Well, whatever. Then she cleared her throat. She glanced at Chaeyoung first and saw her lowered her head.

(Singing Only Hope by Mandy Moore)

"There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But You sing to me over and over and over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
and pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now you're my only hope"

Chaeyoung lifted her head as soon as Mina started singing and stared at her in amazement.
Mina jumped straight to the bridge part...

"I give You my destiny
I'm giving You all of me
I want Your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope"

And she finished it off with a hum.

The students including the teacher were silent. Mina bowed and immediately sat, her cheeks reddened. Gosh this is so embarassing. Wait, why are they so silent?

After a few minutes of silence, everyone clapped loudly. Others whistled and cheered.

"That was excellent! It's so full of emotions." Ssaem shook her head as she said it, still mesmerized. "It's so meaningful. Are you dedicating that to someone?"

Mina just smiled in response, then she glanced at Chaeyoung.

Did she just look at me? Does that mean...? Chaeng blushed as she thought. She's been staring at Mina the whole time.

"Well you don't really need to answer that. Well done my dear." Ssaem said smiling at her. "So there, we had two excellent examples, I hope that's more than enough to get you inspired and have ideas. You have one week to finish it." Then the class was dismissed.