Epilogue

Matthew Lemiere

"Why are you looking at the clock all the time? You should pay attetion beca-"

"I miss my wife.. is that a crime?" I cut Brandon and he chuckled hearing me say that.

"Dude.. she just went to Miami for 2 days and you.."

"Wait till your turn." I cut him again and glared at him.

"You know.. you're the boss and you can go out now."

"The old man.." I pointed at my dad and he laughed silently.

"Just go.. but you owe me one." He smirked and I looked at him suspiciously.

"Go.." He said and I nodded. I got up and left the meeting room. I bet dad will try to call but sorry dad.. Scarlette is my number one priority now. I walked to the lift and tried to find my car keys. And again.. I got those clumlette virus.

"Here you go.. Clumlette's husband." I smiled seeing Brandon walk out and threw the key to me.

"Thanks." I said and entered the lift. Speaking about my clumsiness.. It makes me miss my wife more. I pressed L and leaned to the lift wall. I still have around 30 minutes so.. I still can buy her some flowers or maybe.. her favorite cake.

As I walked out from the lift.. my eyes widen..

"What ar-"

"Argh! I hate you! I was going to surprise you! You ruin it!" Scarlette pouted and stomped her feet. I chuckled and hugged her right away. I miss her so so much. It was just 2 days but I felt like a year. I know I'm overeacting but.. It's weird not seeing her clumsiness for a day.

"I miss you too!" She squealed hugging me tightly.

"I was going to pick you up."

"Don't tell me that you ran away from your meeting?" She asked looking up to me and I gave her a peck on the lips.

"That's right.."

"You know.. Your dad will be mad." Scarlette poked my chess and I kissed her cheek.

"Ignore him.. so have you eat?"

"Nope, I was going to surprise you and eat together with you, Mr. Lemiere." She smiled and I hugged her again. Gosh.. I miss her so much. It's so weird to sleep alone. I almost asked Dylan to come over and company me watch football.

"Well.. Mrs. Lemiere.. What do you want to eat?"

"Can we have that.. uhmm.. what is it.. Salmon salad and that pasta?" She asked as I pulled her luggage. We walked out from the building and gave my valet chauffer my car keys.

"Of course."

"Matthew.. I found a cute guy.. wanna see it?" She asked as she took out her phone.

"You're married.. Scarlette." I hissed and she gestured me to wait. She gave me a photo of a baby and I turned to her.

"Jealous? It's a baby, Matthew. If you're wondering that I will chest on you.. then you're freaking dumb." She put her hands on her waist glaring at me.

"Sorry.. I was ju-"

"Was what?" She hissed.

"Who doesn't want you? You're pr-"