Chapter 42 - Crazy, Risk.. Love..

Matthew Lemiere

"He's so sexy.."
"Gosh.. Those beards."
"Ohh.. that body."
"Oh my gosh.. Abs abs abs."
"I love you." That's what Scarlette say through the whole movie. I never even look at the screen, my eyes were set on her all the time.

I realized that I just act like a love sick puppy. I mocked my friends for this and now.. I'm experiencing it by myself. After the movie done, we walked out from the theater hand in hand.

"I love it.. how about you?" She asked as we walked back to the car.

"I didn't watch it." I said honestly and she stopped walking.

"What? You slept?"

"I was looking at you." I said.

"Are you kidding me? Why are you looking at this?" She gestured her face and I chuckled. I got into the car and she followed. I started the car as she put on her seatbef. I drove out form the building and drove towards my apartment fast. I can't wait to have this girl.. gosh.. I'll lose my mind if there's no her in my life.

As soon as I arrived at my apartment, I gave the car key to the chauffer and took her hand. We walked in and got into the lift. I slide my Gold Card and pressed my penthouse floor.

"Matthew.." She called and I turned to her.

"Hmm?"

"This is my.. uhmm.. first time." When she said that.. I smiled widely. I pulled her towards me and circled my arm around her waist. I kissed her slowly like she's the most fragile glass in the world.

We walked out from the lift without breaking the kiss and walked into my apartment. I picked her up and she circled her legs around my hip. I walked to my room and put her down. I unbuttoned her shirt slowly and looked straight into her eyes without saying anything.

"I wish you can be my first and last.. I don't want someone else." She said in a really small tone and that made me smile.

"I'm yours." I said simply and threw her shirt away.

"I trust you." She smiled and I crashed my lips to hers. You all know what happen next..

After we made love, she fell asleep right away. I hugged her tightly in my arms and kissed her forehead. I've never felt this in love before.. I like this girl a lot.. I really like this girl. She made me not perfect.. that's why I started to find my life colorful.

I slipped away from her and took a shower. I sighed and I felt so alive.. being so perfect was tiring. People always have a high expectation for you and it's always tiring. She made me realize that I'm a human too.. a normal person.. ordinary..

After showering.. I walked to her and kissed her forehead. I walked out and call someone.

"Hello."

"Hey mom."

"You okay?" She asked.

"I'm good.."

"So what do you call?"

"Mom.. I think I'm falling in love." I stated.

"With Scarlette?"

"Crazily in love"

"Hmm.." She said waiting for me to continue.

"Are you afraid?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Because you're the leader.. the heir of Lemiere.. a part of 7 Gold Lifes?"

"Almost losing her was pretty crazy, mom."

"So you're going to let her go?"

"I don't want to let her go but at the same time-"

"Don't make the same mistake like when you're with Cailey." She reminded.

"I don't know.. mom."

"I don't get it why you didn't end up with Cailey at that time.. Cailey is a part of 7 Gold Lifes too and-"

"Mom.. I just want to be ordinary for once." I cut her.

"Oh Matthew.."

"I just want to be with someone who I love.. Live ordinary.. I don't want to lose someone I love.. mom."

"Don't be like your dad, Matthew. You might think that.. but Scarlette never think about that. She likes you too and she never thi-"

"Mom.. She almost died."

"Matthew honey, take the risk. I took a big risk to be your dad and in the end it will be worth it. There's nothing to be afraid of." My mom said and I sighed.

"Goodnight mom." I ended the call and leaned my body back.

"If you afraid that I will be in that situation.. I will do anything to learn to protect myself. Just like your friends.. your family.. they train to protect themselves right?" I jumped and saw Scarlette walking out from my room in my shirt.

"You don't understand, Scarlette. How dange-"

"Then.. let's end it here if you afraid because I'm not." She said beside me and took my hand.

"I love you, Scarlette."

"Then you shouldn't have said that you like me in the first place." She said in a really painful tone.

"I saw you with my own eyes! That you almost died, Scarlette! It's because of me! I don't want to see that scene again.. It's my worst nightmare!" I said seriously.

"It wasn't your fault!" She bursted at me angrily and I swear I never seen her bursting angrily like this.

"I love you, Matthew Lemiere. I don't care if being with you means beig in danger.. I don't care. I know you will protect me. You always got my back and I know that I'm in good hands."

"It's a big risk and-"

"I know.. I know Matthew." She cut me and I saw a tear fell them from her eyes and that broke my heart.

"I don't want to break up with you just because you don't want me in danger. I love you and I will never break up with you.. if you insist breaking up with me.. I will drug you and dragged you to the wedding registration and get married with you. That's how serious I am with you.. Matthew Lemiere." She said in a really serious tone and I looked straight to her eyes.

"You will do that?" I asked.

"I'm crazy. You know that I can do that.. I might be clumsy but when I'm serious.. I will be dead serious."