Chapter Eleven: Confessions

• Dedicated to To those who are sticking with me while I write this :)

It's been three days since the Pack Meeting.

The day after the meeting was when we all found out that the Five Scottish Rogues where now part of our pack. The only reason everyone knew was because they were - and still are - the centre of attention. Everyone is wondering if some of them have mates within this pack, others are wondering who the heir to their pack is. But no one has actually gone and talked to them yet because they're still settling in to their new home.

That day I also found out at school that many girls hate me because I was seen making out with the future Alpha - Derek - on the last Full Moon. I thought about denying it to start with but figured that they would learn the truth eventually so there's really no point in denying it. So I spent the day ignoring all the death glares.

Tommy rushed home from school that day and locked himself in his room; I'm not sure why because he wouldn't answer me when I knocked. But he was kind of later home, so maybe something happened on the way and he's locking himself away from that. Noah was worried that he'd been bullied but tried hard not to show it.

On the second day after the meeting we had no school for the day so I spent my time outside under the trees in the shade as I enjoyed some peace and quiet. Unfortunately it didn't last long because my father came by; he seems different without my mother, a lot more understanding. But I don't know if I can trust him. He spent some time with me though, it was awkward to start with but he asked some questions about how I've been and some others about my time with The Blood Eyes Pack, I answered in dot points. I in return asked my own questions, though he seemed evasive as to answering them.

I had watched Tommy leave the house in the morning and return late in the afternoon, a look of hope and fear on his face. I had gotten up to go and talk to him but when I got inside Noah had said that he locked himself in his room once again. Two days in a row he's done that, I'm really worried about him now.

Later that night just before we sat down to have dinner someone had knocked on the door, when Noah had answered it I could hear his voice shake as he asked the person why they were here. That caused Claude to get up and investigate; I too followed to find a tall lean, black haired, green eyed boy standing on the doorstep.

Noah introduced him as Gareth, as soon as the name left his lips Claude had practically lunged for his throat though Noah managed to catch him in time. Gareth had stumbled back clearly afraid; Noah had looked at him silently for a whole before inviting him in for dinner.

It was awkward; Claude spent the time glaring at the boy, while Noah tried to make conversation with Gareth. Tommy didn't turn up. We found out that Gareth came because he wanted to apologise, Noah forgave him because he said that Gareth was forced to be there while the others did what they did.

After dinner Gareth left with a smile, which Noah easily returned.

Claude threw a bowl across the room toward Noah in anger before going to their room, but not before saying that Noah has to sleep on the couch tonight.

Yesterday, which was the third day after the meeting I was woken by my brother telling me that I had a visitor. Who - once I got dressed and went down stairs - turned out to be Derek. He had apologised for not coming over sooner but that his father had him learning the reins for when he becomes Alpha. The thought that I'd have to be by his side had sent a shudder down my spine from excitement or fear I'm not sure. 

We had spent the day together, getting to know each other. He seems nice enough, but my feelings for Nate still tickle part of my heart. We spent the day wandering round the pack grounds to start with, but then we ended up going into the woods near we're Noah had to live in his tent.