Chapter 17-Trent Gets Schooled

Start from the beginning

"You burned it off!" She snapped. "A salon can't fix this!"

"Why, then why are you paying 'em all that money?" He asked.

"Mr. Davenport!" Bree shouted at Donald walked into the lab.

"Wow! You look awful!" He told Bree, "What, did you loose a bet?"

"No, Adam did this." She said.

"Why would you let Adam cut your hair?" He questioned. "That's on you, girly."

"It was an accident. But you can fix this, right?" Adam asked, "I mean, you've gotta have some kind of fancy Davenport hair growth solution."

"Why would I have that?" He asked.

"I don't know, because you wear that crazy wig." Adam told him.

"This is my real hair."

"Oh, that's even sadder." Adam laughed befoer walking away.

"I love you!" Aspen called out.

"I love you too, Baby!"

"Well, how am I suppose to take a yearbook photo tomorrow with half of my hair missing?" Bree asked.

"Well, it can't be any worse than last year." He mimicke a zombie. "I'm kidding. Don't worry. I can modify some over the counter hair growthn serum to regrow your hair overnight. I'm kind of busy, but I can probably do it later-"

"DO IT NOW!" Bree yelled in a deep voice, while gripping Donalds shirt.

********

Aspen walked into the lab, only to freeze while she looked at Bree. The second oldest Daveport ha hair growing out of her nose, ears, and her eyebrows even had more hair.

"What is the fuck?" She asked.

Instead of getting an answere, Bree screamed as she looked at her self in the mirror.

"Um, maybe you shouldnt' go to school." Chase suggested to her and she glared, "Okay, I'm just gonna change." He mumbled, going into his capsule. Once he was in normal clothes, he grabbed Aspen's hand and drug her out. 

"SO, how did things go with Trent yesterday?" She asked, as they started to walk to school. 

He laughed, "Leo and I let him use Mr. Davenport's Davenglasses and fed him a lot of fake facts, and he should be taking his test right now." 

"But the test is to see if he passes so he'll gra-" 

"Shh." Chase cut her off but slapping a hand over her mouth, "I want to enjoy Trent's face." 

She glared, slapping his hand away from her face, "Okay, but when things start to go bad, I get to say that I told you so." 

"Deal, but nothing is going to go wrong." He said. 

********

When the two walked into school, they saw Trent pacing around outside Perry's office.

"Maybe he's waiting for his test results." Chase told his best friend and pulled her towards the stair case. 

"Has Trent got his test results yet?" Leo asked as he came down the stairs.

"No, but he's about to." Chase replied. "I can't wait to see his face when he found out how badly he did."

"I can't wait to see this blow up in your face." Aspen laughed.

"You do know he's gonna come after us and we can't outrun him." Leo pointed out.