Chapter 17-Trent Gets Schooled

Start from the beginning

"Look, Perry says I can't fail again." Trent said.

"Oh, but you can. It's kind of your thing." Chase smirked.

"Come on, there's gotta be some kind of trick." Trent said, "Like, what's that thing you dothat makes you pass test?"

"Studying dumb ass." Aspen said. "Which is something you don't do, or maybe you don't know how to do."

"What else you got?" The jock asked.

"How about this?" Leo started. "We help you pass, you move football practice back outside."

"Yeah. I guess I could do that." Trent agreed before he patted Leo's chest and walked away.

"Hmm. That was easy." Chase said.

"Come on guys, we're taking this outside." Trent commanded his teamates. "Aspen, you wanna come play with his like old times?"

"Not re-"

"It'll get you out of Math." One of the other players said.

"Let's go boys!" She exclaimed, leading the way outside.

"And we're going to need some tackling dummies." He turned to Leo and Chase. Two of the player ran over and picked up Chase and Leo, dragging them outside, Aspen giggling.

*******

"Man, I can't stand Trent." Chase complained as soon as they walked into the room. "Why do we have to help him pass his test?"

"Because he's big and we're small." Leo replied. "Because Perry like him and hates us. Because he has all the power and we don't I could go on and on and on."

"You know, since he needs out help, technically we have the power in the situation." Chase pointed out, "We control what he learns."

"Good luck with that, I'm going to be playing video games with Alyx and Chandler." Aspen threw up the peace sign before walking out the door.

*******

"You cheated!" Alyx and Chadler shouted, pointing at Aspen.

"I didn't cheat, you guys just suck." She stood up.

"Kat!" The two grown men shouted.

"She didn't cheat! You guys suck!" Katherine shouted from the kitchen where she was making dinner.

Aspen's phone buzzed and she pulled it out of her backpocket to find a text from Bree, telling her to come to the lab.

"I gotta go soe what Bree wants." Aspen threw the Xbox controller on the couch before walking out.

"You still cheated!" Chadler shouted.

"You still suck!" She called back.

"No! You suck!" Alyx screamed.

"And Adam will tell you that I swallow too!" Aspen shouted before she was competley out the door.

*******

"Okay, why am I here?" Aspen asked, walking into the lap.

Adam and Bree turned around, and Aspen's eyes got wide before she laughed.

"What the hell happened?" She asked, after she finished laughing.

"Your fiance happened!" Bree shrieked. "He used his stupid head vision to burn the left side of my hair off!"

"Baby, why would you do that?" Aspen asked, crossing her arms.

"Hey, it was an accident." He defended, then looked at his sister, "Why don't you just go back to the salon and et the same haircut on the other side?"