1

A/N: 1- you're welcome
2- I'm sorry

Derek

"No, Stiles, I haven't been to any frat parties," Derek sighed with a small eye roll. Stiles grinned at him and Derek debated on ending the facetime just to annoy his boyfriend. "I've been studying a lot." He was mostly telling the truth. He hadn't been to any parties yet, although his friends had invited him to one this weekend. It took a while to convince him, but he finally agreed. He didn't plan on telling Stiles.

"Studying? Derek, you've been at college for a month. Why are you so boring? Have you even made any friends yet?" Stiles groaned, flopping down on his bed and dropping his phone in the process.

Derek laughed as Stiles scrambled to pick his phone back up with a flustered look on his face. "Yes, I have made friends. I met them at a study group." That was also a lie. He met Boyd at a gay club he found himself at the first week he arrived and all the feelings about Stiles never liking him came back for a brief while. He knew they were stupid feelings, but they came back every now and then, when he wasn't able to see Stiles for a long period of time. He always doubted things.

"Study group? You loser!" Stiles laughed, blowing him a kiss. "I love you, but you need to live a little. Go party and get drunk. Just as long as you don't cheat on me."

"I would never--"

"Babe, I know. It was a joke," he cut Derek off with a little grin. "Hey, I have some homework to get done, so I'm gonna go. I'll facetime you after practice tomorrow. And I'm really sorry I'm not able to come see you this weekend, I tried to get out of the practice, but you know how coach is."

Derek shrugged a little, pretending it didn't bother him. "I know, baby, I get it. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you, St--" he tried to say, but Stiles hung up before he could finish his sentence. Derek sighed heavily and laid down in his bed, throwing his phone on the table. It wasn't much longer before there was a knock at his door. "It's open!" he yelled pathetically.

"Oh God," Erica snorted, quickly trying to cover it up as she shut the door behind her. "Did your boyfriend blow you off again?" She sat her purse on the table and sat down next to Derek, running her fingers through his hair as he nodded sadly. "You poor baby. Wanna go get a beer with me and Boyd? He's bringing a friend you'd probably hit it off with."

"I do need a distraction," Derek agreed, letting Erica pull him out of bed.

"Good, get dressed. Something sexy. You look like my grandpa on bingo night," she scowled, grabbing her purse. "Meet me in the car." Derek chuckled and started searching his closet until he found something Erica would approve of.

+++

Derek should have slowed down on the drinks, but Erica kept passing them his way and he wasn't turning them down. This guy Boyd brought, Ethan, well. . . he was really attractive. Derek was thinking some rated R thoughts and he really wanted them to go away.

"So, Ethan, tell Derek about that one time--"

"Actually, I need to use the restroom," Derek interrupted, smiling apologetically. Erica gave him a suspicious look, but he ignored her and slipped away to find the bathroom. He had to fight his way past a lot of girls wearing slutty dresses trying to grope his crotch before he finally found the men's room. He locked himself in a stall and pulled out his phone, hoping for a message from Stiles, or anything from him. He wanted to think about his boyfriend, not the stupid sexy guy he just met. When there was nothing, he sighed heavily and left the bathroom to go find his friends.