And then the panic sparked inside him.

"What about (Y/N)!? Is she okay!? And what about- 

"Hang on kid, Peter calm down, I'll fill you in with all the details okay? And then I'll let you panic, if there's anything to panic about. Agreed?"

Peter nodded. Tony then explained how the Goblin and Scorpion had planned to blow up the Avengers tower, placing bombs across the city to distract all the Avengers, and the how there was a fight at the Avengers tower.

Peter took it all in calmly, having to trust Tony that what he was saying was what happened.

"The Scorpion is a guy named Mac Gargan. And Gargan was one of the weapons dealers you got arrested of the FBI on the ferry back with the whole Vulture deal. Goblin busted him out of prison saying he'd let him get a shot at you in revenge for getting him arrested."

That finally made sense to Peter, as to where the Scorpion had come from and why he had hated Spider-man so much. 

"And the Goblin who was he? Did you find that out or did he get away?"

Tony hesitated before answering but was cut off as Peter gave a sharp gasp as he remembered, it all coming flooding back in a tsunami, too powerful to fight all at once as all the pain and anguish came back. 

"Oh God...." Peter's voice cracked "Mr Osborne.... Norman..."

Tony looked as though he had wished Peter had forgotten as he broke down into tears remembering what had happened. Gargan throwing himself over the bomb being killed where he stood, Norman being impaled by his glider, his dying wish that Harry never find out. And (Y/N).

"What about (Y/N)!? She healed me! Is she okay!?"

He could vaguely remember her voice as he felt a large pain in his chest, the rest of his body numb and it being dark, so very dark and a minuscule place.

"She's alive and fine." Tony said calmly, placing his hands on Peter's shoulders "Dr Cho was able to fix her up pretty good."

"B-but!"

"Listen, I know it hurts, believe me, I know. But May is worried about you, very worried about you, and you need her right now. We told her that the Goblin took you and (Y/N) as civilian hostages and that Norman who was the new owner of the tower was there at the time and killed by the Goblin before the Scorpion set of the bomb, if you tell her the truth is up to you, but trust me you need her right now Peter."

Still sobbing, hands on head, rocking back and fourth, Peter didn't know if he could handle it all. Gargan being another villain who was his fault who gave his life to try and right his wrong, killing Norman, only knowing (Y/N) was alive but in what state? And now he had to lie to May yet again.

"Peter!?"

High heeled shoes could be heard running towards the room, May ran into the room in a blind panic having just been phone called by Pepper that Peter had woken up. But she was prepared for the state Peter was in, knowing fully well what he had gone through.

Her heart ached at the sight of her nephew, her son, so distraught at something that had in no way been his fault. Tony gave a May's shoulder a quick pat as he walked past her towards the door.