XV

I've been writing pretty fast so I think my official update schedule will be Tuesday and Wednesday. We'll see if it works.
---------------------------------------------------------

Omniscient

The ambulance sped to the nearest hospital. Tanya was in and out of consciousness and Tyrell was panicking. Meanwhile, Dave was right behind the ambulance. He didn't care about a ticket or being pulled over. All he cared about was the girl he loved.

Kianna had a feeling Dave was blaming himself-which he was. He felt like there wasn't enough security and he should've been by her side at all times. When both vehicles finally arrived at the hospital, Tanya was rushed to surgery.

Kianna, Dave, and Tyrell all sat in the waiting room. Kianna was crying, Tyrell was pacing, and Dave was just staring into space. Nobody had called anybody.

"We gotta call everybody." Dave mumbled.

"I'll call Tariq." Tyrell said.

Dave sighed and dialed his mother's number. After two rings, she answered.

"Hey baby, how's the party?" Leslie answered.

"Ma, I need you to come to Mercy General." Dave said, hurt evident in his voice.

"What happened, David?" Leslie was already walking out the house and entering her car.

"I'll tell you when you get here. I don't need anything happening to you."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

Tyrell had finished his conversation with Tariq so now all they could do was wait. Within 20 minutes, everybody had arrived and now all they had to do was be the bearer of bad news.

"I'll tell 'em." Ty said.

"Tell us what?" Tariq asked. "And where's Tanya?"

"Shots were fired at the party and Tanya got hit by one."

Ty was nonchalant when breaking the news. Not because he didn't care-because it hadn't really sunk in. Leslie started praying, Bianca was shocked, and Tariq was a combination of pissed and distraught.

Leslie took a seat next to Dave and rubbed his back. Nobody really bothered to ask how he was feeling.

"How you holding up, baby?" She asked.

Dave shrugged. "I'm just speechless."

"Family of Tanya Wilson?" The doctor called.

Everyone stood up and walked to the doctor.

"How is she, doc?" Kianna asked.

"She's currently out of surgery. We were able to successfully remove the bullet with no complications." He said, gaining a sigh of relief from everyone. "However, she will be in crutches for awhile."

"Can we see her?" Dave asked.

"Yes, I'll take you to her."

Everyone followed the doctor up to the third floor where Tanya's room was. When they got there, everyone slowly walked in. Tanya had her head thrown back on a pillow with her eyes closed.