"Vonnie."

~~

As Shawn returned home, he quickly put his bag away and anxiously breathe. "Vonnie!" He yelled, looking around. No response. It usually takes 10 seconds for Vonnie to respond but it was more than 10. Shawn has never been so anxious as he runs up and down stairs, seeing no sign of Vonnie. There could be ... There are 2 signs: Vonnie let herself go OR she was kidnapped.

Shawn dropped to his knees in despair. He doesn't know if he should be disappointed or just... Blame himself. He was tired but no tired and the kid wasn't even his but he's all she got. "Oh my god... Oh my god..." He stammered panic mode. Shawn grabbed his phone and called Hunter. "I need your help." He said.

"So, she's missing," Hunter said, simply. "Yeah. I told her NOT to go outside and what did she do? Go outside!" Shawn groaned, annoyed. "But, what if the government take her?" Hunter suggested. "I'm also thinking that," Shawn said. "I can help find her. You looked at her where?" Hunter asked. The two looked around the house, lazily. "Both stadium and home," Shawn answered, looking down. "Hm. No wonder. Should you look all over San Antonio?" Hunter asked. "Vonnie isn't interested but only interested when she's with me, WWF, her powers, and spinach. So, she can care less..." Shawn sighed, sounding a bit despairful. "Hey, buddy, you sound so sad. She must mean a lot to you." Hunter comforted. Shawn didn't answer for a moment and nodded. "She's not my daughter and I'm not her Dad but I grew a bond with her." He sighed. "So, that's why you act a bit calm?" Hunter asked. Shawn didn't look at him but cross his arms. "Pretty much." Shawn nodded.

~~

Vonnie heard noises and walk to the noise, noticing Goldberg training. "Billy," Vonnie said, saying his nickname, "What are you doing?" Goldberg stopped training and look at Vonnie. "Practicing." He told, putting his fists on his hips. "Really? Can I come in?" Vonnie asked. "Do you want to smell like sweat?" Goldberg asked. Vonnie shakes her head and sat down against the wall. Goldberg continued training while talking to her. "Do you remember the names or looks of your parents?" He asked, punching and kicking the punching bag. Vonnie gave out a slight pause before answering. "Strawberry blonde hair. Blue eyes..." She described. She was secretly describing Shawn. "Hm, must have a nice looking parent." Goldberg chuckled, his Oklahoma accent coming on. They are in Oklahoma, anyway. "I'm adopted," Vonnie said. Goldberg paused his training and looked at Vonnie. "Really?! You know your biological parent?" He asked. Nothing came out of Vonnie's mouth. Negative.

"Vonnie, do you want to go with me to visit a few people?" Goldberg asked, catching his breath. Vonnie stood up and nodded. "Alright... Shit. I don't have any clothes for you. Hold on." He said, walking out and going to his bedroom. He grabbed a baggy, black shirt and small, tight blue shorts. As he walks out, he jumped as Vonnie was in front of him. "Holy fu- Here's your clothing." He said, giving Vonnie 'her' clothes.

~~

At Kansas, where the next WCW will take place, Bill and Vonnie walk inside the restaurant. Bill looked around and noticed Dallas Page, Steve (Sting), Kevin, and Scott. The two walked to the table and sat down, greeted with 'Hey's. "Hey, guys." Bill smiled, giving Vonnie her menu. Kevin noticed Vonnie and was shocked. "What the- You have a kid, Bill? Who's the girl?" He asked, pointing at Vonnie. Vonnie pulled out sunglasses Bill given her and put them on. Kevin then faced to Scott and whispered something to him, which Scott agreed. "She's my daughter." Bill lied, knowing Vonnie can handle it.

"No wonder," Dallas piped in, "She's quiet, just like you." He laughed. The wrestlers, besides Vonnie, Bill, and maybe Steve, laughed at the joke. Dallas caught their serious expression and made another joke. Even though Kevin laughed, he noticed something about Vonnie. She looks like a person he used to work with.

"So, she said 'Yes' and then slap me. What a dumb bitch!" Scott exclaimed. Goldie and Vonnie didn't find the humorous appeal so only Goldberg forced a chuckle. Vonnie messes with her spinach dip with the chips. "So, little one, what's your name?" Steve asked, touching Vonnie's arm. His hand, along with her arm, were so cold. "Vonnie," Vonnie muttered, not looking at Steve. "Pretty name. I never knew William has a daughter." Steve gasped. "William?" Vonnie repeated, questioning. "William is his real name," Steve said.

Vonnie looks down, not wanting to look at anyone, a bit aware of the danger she's putting herself through. Everyone. "Hey, yo.." Scott uttered. He gained the girl's attention. "Your name Vonnie, right?" He asked, raising a brow. "Yes." Vonnie nodded. "Did not know you're his daughter. Goldberg winning impress you, huh?" He asked, chuckling. Dallas, Goldie, and Steve were out for a drink. "I guess...," Vonnie shrugged, "His existence impress me." She muttered. "Ha! Such words for a 5-year-old." Kevin barged. "I'm not 5," Vonnie said, her voice hissing. Her worst memories came when she was 5 years old. "Then, how old are you?" Kevin asked. "I don't know... I've never keep track." Vonnie shrugged. "Hahaha. How the hell you don't know how old you are? And you're saying you're 5!" Kevin laughed. Vonnie was humiliated but inside, raging. She would yell but they would know. "I'm either 11 or 12," Vonnie muttered. Goldberg came back and was asked, by Scott, how old is Vonnie. "10," Goldberg answered. All she can do is a snarl.

~~

Bret was walking to the owner of WWE/F- Vince McMahon's office. He was smirking as he walks down the hall. He remembers when Shawn put the Sharpshooter on him and the bell ring. The poor man didn't even submit. He noticed Vince applauding Shawn and wanted security to walk him down to backstage with the title. He was going to make both lives, mainly Shawn, living hell as he knocked on Vince's door and the door quickly open. "Hello?" Vince asked, looking around before seeing Bret. "Oh, hi, Bret." Poor, old man doesn't even know what's going to hit him.