Remember Me?

All I can say is, enjoy~

My friends and I were watching tv when The Wanted came on. I watched as the guys made fun of each other and laughing at themselves. They were all just being their usual selves and just having fun. It's weird to think how I used to date one of them.

Yes, I've dated one of them. But that relationship was forgotten, it had to be forgotten. That was one of the downside of my job. Whatever happens, they will always forget. Whether they want to or not, they had to forget.

I remembered how he used to do that fly impression just to annoy me. How he sometimes made that creepy face to scare me. How, at times, he makes fun of himself just to cheer me up. How he would hold me whenever I fell asleep on him. How we would be doing random stuff when either of us got bored. How he was willing to keep me company while the other guys had fun.

I missed him so much...

But after I had done my job, I had to let him go. I can't let him remember what happen as it's a risk that he might let the secret out. The whole band doesn't remember about us.

"Em," my friend nudged me, snapping me back to reality.

I watched the tv and heard the interviewer asked, "Nathan, what most girls want to know is, are you single?"

He smiled at the camera and said, "No, I'm not single."

I but back my tears when I heard his answer. He's not single. He found someone else, someone new. But that's not really a surprise since he doesn't remember about us. He's bound to find someone else. I shouldn't feel this way but it still hurts anyway.

"Ooh! Who's the lucky lady?"

"I don't know," he answered, half smiling.

"You don't know?"

"I mean, I know I have a girlfriend that I really love but I don't remember who she is."

"Maybe he's talking about you," Stephanie whispered to me.

Does that mean he remembered about us? Well, not really since he can't remember the girl. He might not even be talking about me!

"You don't remember her?"

He shook his head sadly as Jay patted his shoulders.

"Does that mean you have or don't have a girlfriend?" the interviewer asked, confused.

"He likes to keep that private," Jay said, helping him out.

I didn't bother watching the rest of the interview since that part keeps replaying in my head. He remembers having a girlfriend but doesn't remember who she is.

Was he talking about me or someone else?

@_@

The next day, I decided to just walk around. Rachel had to go to extra classes while Stephanie had to babysit her sister. The weather today wasn't too sunny or too dark either. It was just windy which makes it a perfect day to take a walk.

I wasn't sure where I was going. I just let my feet take me wherever they want to go. I looked around and enjoying the alone time that was given to me. I don't know why but at times like this, I feel at ease. It's as if no one could disturb me now.

"Emily?"

My eyes snapped open and there stood -

"Nathan?"

He wasn't alone though, he had Jay with him. Jay looked at me a bit confused before realization dawned on him in which he gave me a cheeky grin. Nathan, on the other hand, looked stunned which made me a bit nervous.

"I have to go," I said and quickly went away.

"Emily! Emily!" I heard him called out.

Oh God, please don't tell me, he's following.

Luckily, I know this neighborhood well so I can just use the twist and shortcuts that not many people use. That was one of the best thing about growing up here.

Unfortunately though, Nathan also knows all the shortcuts since I showed him around before. I didn't actually expect him to remember though since his memory is supposed to be wiped clean.

"You always use the same shortcut," he told me.

"You know I bet you're not even sure who you're talking to right now," I said, backing a way a bit.

He seemed to be thinking about it and took a step closer to me, "You're right, I don't but I bet you do."

I looked at him confused, "I didn't get that at all."

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed our foreheads together.

"You know, you shouldn't be holding a girl like this, especially one you barely know," I told him.

"I know you."

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do."

"No..."

"Yes."

"You must be mistaken me for someone else."

"No, I'm right."

"No-"

I was suddenly cut off by the feel of his lips pressed over mine. Kissing him back, I could feel the familiar sparks flew throughout my body. I wrapped my hand around his neck, urging him to come closer.

After a while, we broke apart due to lack of air. I shut my eyes closed for a while, not wanting to let this moment go. I don't want this to be a dream.

"Emily?"

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself slowly getting lost in his green ones.

"I know you," he whispered, grinning.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. He almost stumbled backwards and grabbed my hand for support. I laughed as I watched him trying to regain his balance.

When he got up, I could see a glint in his eyes which usually means he's up to something. I quickly backed away as to avoid any attacks he's planning.

For most of the day, we spent chasing each other and just having some old fun. He doesn't really remember me but that doesn't mean we can't try again.

@_@

Tadaaa! Whatcha think? I don't know The Wanted well but I have developed a sort of crush on Nathan....hehe... Anyway, got this idea and I thought I'd post it up here.

Got bored and a bad writers block and this is what I got *sigh*