//~Chapter 14~//

-Jungkook Pov-

Swiftly I pushed my hand up his baby blue jumper

(idk if I said he was wearing something last chapter so deal with me) I pushed further up until I was met with a stiff nipple

(idk if I said he was wearing something last chapter so deal with me) I pushed further up until I was met with a stiff nipple.Taehyung pulled away surprising me "A-ah k-kookie...don't t-touch there" I smirked knowing my baby was sensitive there, I continued to fiddle with his nipple while leaving hickeys all over his exposed collar bone.

"EXCUSE ME CHILDREN NOT IN THE GARDEN FUCK NO GET A ROOM AND MAKE SURE IT'S SOUND PROOF!!" hearing a familiar voice I growled eomma Jin was screaming at us from the kitchen window. I must have been glaring at Jin for a while because when I snapped out of it he was gone, a rumbling noise caught my attention it was my baby's tummy. When I looked at him he was covering his face, I could tell he was bright red because his ears were. "Let's go out for some snacks yeah?" I picked up his fragile body and started to walk towards the kitchen once again. "Kookie.....I want to stay here and have junk food and watch movies...c-can we?".

-No Ones Pov-

For the rest of that day the two lovers had spent it watching movies and eating junk. During finding Nemo jungkook had thought of putting on a horror movie because then his baby would get scared and cuddle up to him. So once the movie ended he stood up strolling towards the shelf full of movies. " TaeTae baby can I pick a movie? " he had his back to the said boy with a huge playful smirk plastered across his annoying hot face. "Of course kookie....just no scary movies please..." Taehyung felt like Jungkook had an idea that wasn't good "Yup I'll pick a nice romantic movie ok baby?". Jungkook's tone had darken a slight bit when he spoke but it went unnoticed by the younger male.

~Some Time Later~

"AHH! NO DONT GO IN THE-STOP WHAT DO YO-AH!" the beautiful screams of a certain young boy was heard throughout the whole movie. Once the movie had ended so had the screaming but now a furious Taehyung was sitting cross legged on the sofa hands crossed glaring at Jungkook. "Look baby I didn't know it was going to be that scary, also stop being cute I'll die if you keep staring at me". Taehyung was confused at how his mate thought he was being cute it was quite obvious he was glaring out of anger and annoyance, "look baby I'm sorry ok stop puffing your cheeks out and trying to look angry because you just look cuter the harder you try " Kook had spoke while squishing in Tae's cheeks.

-Jungkook POV-

After taehyung tried to argue with me while looking adorable we agreed on no scary movies for a month. At the moment my adorable baby is lying on my chest while small snores can be lightly heard, a wolf can hear them but a human wouldn't be able to hear them. I decided to pick Taehyung up bridal style and with great balance I slowly made my way up the stairs to my room placing the sleeping body down onto my bed. I was about to throw the duvet over his small fragile feminine body until I noticed he was still in a full outfit, lazily I walked over to the wardrobe and picked out a baggy jumper along with some baby blue boxers.