Chapter 15- To Dance on a Childs Grave

Începe de la început

With locking and unlocking knees, you unstably climbed over the metal road barricade by the street. Thankfully, there were no cars or houses nearby. Yet you still felt exposed out in the open like this...perhaps spending so much time in the dark, cramped sewers had taken some mental effect on you.

You glance to your right to the that the road leads off through a long concrete tunnel. Honestly, you felt disgusted in yourself, because despite JUST getting out of those damn sewers you begin walking into something that resembles it. The tunnel was dark, and you no longer felt naked and exposed in the big blue sky. It was darker as the ceiling cast a shadow, blocking you from the sun. It was oddly soothing.

"Okay...what now" you ask unsteadily, surprised by how your voice cracked.

Somebody decided to answer that question for you. You felt a hand, not very large, grab onto your shoulder and turn you around. Whoever it was slammed you up against the concrete wall. It was rough...but nothing compared to what you had gone through with Pennywise. You didn't even whimper.

In front of you was three boys. Yes...not men. Boys. They looked around the age of fourteen or fifteen. The one in front, standing closest to you, smiled weirdly. He was a short boy, shorter than you and the other two behind him. The two in the back were quite tall, one the same hight as you and the other a tad bit taller. They looked unsteady, as if they weren't 100% sure of what they were doing.

"Okay lady." The boy snaps. It only scares you a small amount, "We're gonna do this the easy way, and the easy way only"

You dare to raise an eyebrow, still pressed up against the wall.

"You ain't gonna scream, run or anything like that! You're gonna take your clothes off...and we'll go from there" he explains, pointing back at the tallest of the bunch, "Bowser here's got a switchblade. So don't fuck up and just do it"

You wonder why someone of an age so young would ever do something like this...then again, this town has always been full of fucked up kids for as long as you can remember. With a gulp, you speak out.

"Why are you doing this?"

Your voice was stern, and mature. It set the young boy back, looking around with his brown eyes for a moment. Then he snaps back into this snarly attitude and says, "No fucking questions! Just do as I say!"

His voice wobbles, and that was enough to remind you who he really was. A little boy. You suddenly weren't scared, you felt like you could do whatever you pleased...which you realised could come to your advantage.

You step forward, and the shocked boy takes a step back. The tallest grips tighter onto his knife, and squawks out 'H-hey! Stop there lady!'

You smile and raise your eyebrows at them, swallowing your nervousness and embarrassment and putting on your most seductive face. "You boys clearly don't have any experience with this, do you?"

The words roll off your tongue, and you inwardly cringe.

The boys look at one another, searching for an answer within each other's eyes; trying to figure out how to answer such an obscure question in such an obscure situation. The shortest of the bunch- the leader- shakes his head lightly.

"No...we don't" he says quietly. The other two boys widen their eyes. He was being honest! You almost loose your touch for a second, but you lock your knees in place and continue...despite knowing what you were soon going to do would surely pay you a one way ticket to hell.

"Well, let me teach you" you chuckle, trying to be seductive without being sick...he's a young boy, but also an animal. Sick in the head. Wouldn't this be better than sacrificing an innocent child instead?