20.

stormy nights

Henry .

Henry never lets you out the house during a storm. he'll keep you in his room, bringing you endless snacks and fluffy blankets to cuddle up in. it takes ALOT of convincing but he ends up holding you in his arms, silently drawing tiny shapes onto your skin and whispering comforting things in your ear until you fall asleep.

Patrick

he isn't fazed when it comes to storms but he knows you are. when thunder approaches he immediately stops what he's doing and heads in the direction of your house, even on late nights. he'll climb through your window and wrap his lanky legs around yours, quietly reading your favourite book whilst his other free hand carefully plays with your hair.

Victor .

he sleeps over at your house every time a storm occurs. he'll be prepared bringing candy and his favourite soft socks for you to wear even though his feet almost freeze off, he'd rather you be warm than him. you let him in through your back door and cuddle whilst watching horror movies, your plan to scare him since he's terrified of lightning.

Belch .

Belch doesn't care too much when it storms but he always checks up on you beforehand just in case. you end up dragging him inside with you, forcing him to watch your all time favourite movies. he'll drape his leg over yours with his hand on your waist and laugh at the occasional jokes and famous quotes being said.