7.

you fight

Henry .

you two fight non stop. constant name yelling, breaking things etc..
the reason for most arguments is caused by Henry's actions toward you. since his dad likes to play old school with women, he's used to expecting you to do whatever he pleases, but you don't take that shit and you both go at it.

Patrick .

you fight almost every damn day.
if you talk to a boy at school, he gets jealous.
if you go to anyone but him for your problems, he gets angry.
and if you ignore him, oh honey you better apologise fast.
he tries to get you to go far beyond your comfort zone and you aren't ready for that, he tries to get you to kill living things and you nearly slap him to say the least. he gets frustrated with you not doing what he wants and that's usually how it starts off.

Victor .

you barely ever argue with each other, but when you do, boy does it escalate fast.
when he's upset, he ignores you the entire day but still expects you to fall right into his arms and you're done with it. he gets extremely heated about the situation and can verbally destroy your emotions. he'll die before  physically hurting you, the thought has never once crossed his mind. he eventually ends up breaking a few things and leaves them scattered on the floor, whilst also leaving you as he storms out boiling with rage.

Belch .

you're relationship can get complicated at times and when it does, Belch doesn't take it too easily. his mind starts ticking, counting the seconds down til he snaps at whatever's aggravating him. he yells and cusses while stepping a little too close to you, but he never once hurt you and never will. he ends up leaving you there dumbfounded, driving away in his car to some place he can cool off.