Welcome to The Academy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Sun was up! The birds chirped and the sky was blue and full of clouds! A young boy waited as he was nervous and walked around the room. "Mom, is Dad almost ready?!" He asked impatient as the mother nodded. "I'm sure he is, come on let's start the car and wait." She said grabbing the keys. He nodded and ran into the car waiting. His father locked the house as he grabbed the keys and got into the car as he wore his mask. "You forgot this Kiddo!" He tossed the boys cap to him having his fathers symbol on his cap as he smiled wearing it. The father drove off as they easily beat traffic taking short cuts all over. They soon arrived to an Academy. The boys eyes lit up happily seeing this. A group of old heroes and there kids stood in a group. "Well here we are, never thought I would be back!" The father said getting out as the boy followed along with the mother. "The fact that they let you come back is a miracle." The mother said walking with them. They got in line for the tour around the campus as they followed. "Welcome to Avengers Academy! The greatest school for gifted Heroes to Become better tapping there potential to be stronger and smarter in dire situations! Multiple classes for all Heroes and protecting the school and learning to work as a team!" The Tour guide said as everyone followed seeing Heroes in class learn, fight, train, and relax around the area. The boy's eyes grew and glowed brighter seeing this. "The world needs Heroes, the world needs young gifted people to protect it and defend the innocent." The tour went on and on as it soon ended. They boy happily smiled as he left the Academy. "I'm gonna come back here one day, I'll go to school here and be the best I can be!" He smiled. Over the years he grew older, he trained, he studied, he had posters of the Academy, collected trading cards of heroes and villains. Years passed and he's ready to leave.

He packed his things in his room and smiled. "You know, you can wait till you have to go to that school for about a year." His mother said looking at her son. "I know mom, but this is my dream, to go to that school, I have to!" He smiled hugging her. She smiled hugging back. "(Y/n). No son of mine is going to that school, without this! And this! Also this! And This! As well as This!" Dead Pool happily said handing over one of his old costumes that was remade for his size. As well as some cash, car keys, and some weapons. "Thanks Dad." He smiled and changed coming out in the Dead Pool costume having a perfect fit. "Well, wish me luck." He grabbed his bag and keys. Hugging both his parents and soon drove off waving bye and drove off. "This is a new life for me, it's time I find out who I really am." He drove off. It was a while as he soon arrived seeing the school. He stared in amazement seeing the improvements. He looked for a parking space seeing one close. Before he could drive, an expensive car past his and parked easily and showed off. Tony Stark smirked and got out as he locked his car and headed off. (Y/n) blinked and mumbled a bit and took another parking space. He grabbed his bag and locked the doors to his car and placed his weapons away. "Okay, here I go!" He walked to the gates seeing other students and heroes talking to one another or laughing and goofing around.  He walked into the entrance and smiled under his mask. "Wait, where am I to post to go?" He asked himself. He looked around nervously. He could ask one of the students but would they talk to him. "Excuse me, are you the new student?" He looked around only to see Pepper Pots, he blushed a bit seeing her smile as he nodded fast. "Y-yes! Dead Pool ready to learn!" He saluted and cursed himself for being weird. She giggled a bit. "Nervous?" He nodded. She smiled. "Come on, I'll take you to your dorm room." She lead the way as he followed. He walked as a angel and demon popped onto his shoulders looking at him. "What are you doing? Your already striking out!" The Demon said having a pitchfork. "These things take time, it'll work out on its own!" The Angel said playing his harp. "Why do I have to deal with both of you, buzz off!" He mentally said as they shrugged and both slapped him as they laughed and disappeared. He grumbled. "We're here!" She smiled. He stopped as she smiled handing the keys over to him. "Enjoy! See ya around! Nick Furry is out, tomorrow he'll be back, so he can explain things better tomorrow." She left waving bye. He saw this and opened the door to his dorm room seeing it was an average room basically like the others. He stepped in and placed his stuff down neatly and placed his weapons away. He laid in bed and sighed looking at the ceiling. "Tomorrow's a new day. I'm finally here and that's all that matters." He told himself and rested a little.

The Next Day......

He slowly woke up and groaned. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, washed his face, and grabbed his costume wearing it proudly. He grabbed his form seeing the class rooms he had. He walked down the hall of the dorm room seeing multiple heroes chat and talk as they got ready for the day. "Hmm, I guess Science is my first subject!" He walked and looked for the right building. He remembered science with his father. "Okay, now throw the bottle into the volcano!" Deadpool happily said to his son. The boy blinked seeing a radiation symbol on the small bottle. He looked back to his father seeing him have a thumbs up. He threw the bottle into the baking soda volcano. A big explosion went off destroying there house. Both blinked being scorched and singed. "Well look on the bright side, we can finally get that upgrade your mother wanted!" He happily said. (Y/n) shook his head and focused. He arrived at the class and knocked on the door. "It's Open!" The teacher yelled out. He walked in seeing class was already in session seeing multiple people looking at him. "Oh, you must be the new transfer student, is that right?" The teacher asked as (Y/n) nodded. "Great! It's good to have you! I'm professor, class give a warm welcome to the new recruit! Please take a seat where ever you like!" He nodded and looked up a bit nervous. Four seats were available. One that was empty in the front. The second near Hawkeye. The third seat was next to Hulk and Groot. And the fourth was in the back where someone was glowing a bit in the shadow. (Y/n) was a bit nervous and walked onto the steps taking the seat he chooses.

To Be Continued....

(Okay everybody! This is a new story! I hope you all enjoyed this! This is a Harem! And the reader is the son of Deadpool! I hope you'll enjoy this story! I DO NOT own Marvel and all the characters in its franchise! I DO NOT own any of the media used as the cover for this book or the pictures in the chapters! I DO NOT own the game Marvels Academy! I only own my writing! I DO NOT own the reader! Everything belongs to its rightful owner and please vote and comment! Thank you, and i hope you enjoyed!