Chapter 3

Lily's POV: Well I finally woke up from my a coma which lasted a week. Donnie say to try to walk though it shouldn't be that hard I mean it has only been a freaking WEEK but they act like I'm a baby that is just now taking its first steps how much of dummy do they think I am though I'll probably stumble little but that's all. Well let see how bad I can embarrass myself.

Lily:" Okay Donnie."

April POV: Lily stood up and tried to walk. Leo was in front of her just in case she falls. Luckily he was cause she did fall. Leo reached his arms out to catch her and she landed in them
Leo was making sure she was okay and at the same time she looked at Leo. Their faces were an inch away from each others. Leo was blushing so bad that it put Raphs mask to shame. I quickly realized that Leo had a crush on lily. I mean from the looks of it they would make a wonderful couple. But you know that's just me in reality. I'm pretty sure the rest of the guys picked up the sign. I can see why Leo chose her she's gorgeous and kind I guess she's a great fighter since she beat the guys. I think we're going to get along very well.

Leo:"  Y~You o okay?"

Lily:" Yeah nice catch."

Lily pulled away from him

Lily:" So what do we do now?"

Mikey:" Play video games!! "

Lily:" Sure just be prepared to lose."

Mikey went down stairs and got the game ready for them. Master splinter walked out of the dojo and into the kitchen to make some tea.

MS:" Michaelangelo what are doing my son?"

Mikey:" Getting a video game ready for me and lily cause she's awake and why do ya ask sensei?"

MS:" just asking."

Mikey was doing good until he lost to lily. He then pulled out a twister mat.

Mikey:"  Let's see who wins this game."

Lily:" No thank you."

Mikey:" suit yourself "

Lily was the spinner.

The winner always got to pick the next game and this time Donnie won.

Donnie:" Let's play seven minutes in heaven."

Everyone else: "Okay"

So they spun a bottle to see who would be going into the dark room the bottle landed on Lily. She went in there blind folded and a few minutes later someone came in. They sat on the bed. Lily felt for a crack in the shell just to make sure it wasn't Raph it wasn't. This left her wondering who it was. The person then touched her cheek and then leaned forward. She was ready to kiss who ever it was their lips touched hers. She kissed back passionately then they were interrupted by Donnie.

Donnie:" Times up Leo."

Back in the room lily took the blind fold off.

Lily:" Leo?"

Leo:" Yes lily"

Lily:" I think I think I like you."

Leo was amazed at her feelings for him. Because he likes her too.

Leo:" really!? "

Lily:" yeah"

Leo:" I like you too!"

Lily:" really!?"

Leo:" Yes"

Lily:" So is there anything you would like to ask me?!"

Leo:" Yeah "

Lily:" What is it!?"

Leo:"  Will you be my girlfriend? "

Lily:" YES!!!!"

The game is over which cause the guys got tired of waiting for Leo to come out. They finally came out and announced they were officially boyfriend and girlfriend.